Your hobbies

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise
didn’t find such thread, maybe it is)

so my main hobby for about~ 15 years is guitars.
I play a lot, record my own music and have a small collection of guitars.

what is your hobbbies?

Attachments

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to read, especially history and historical fiction.

A passion of mine is film, silent and classic Hollywood in particular. I even have a blog about it!

I also like playing TTRPGs over Discord. I'm part of a weekly group.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, you have a lot of guitars! What kinds of music are you into?

I like outdoorsy stuff, like walking, horse riding, gardening and making things for my cats to use in their enclosure. I do a lot of yoga too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise

I like outdoorsy stuff, like walking, horse riding, gardening and making things for my cats to use in their enclosure. I do a lot of yoga too.
I listen a lot of music, but if iI try to narrow genres. It'll be a lot of bands bettween blues and rock.
I can mention some of my favorite bands (some of them not in this genres): Interpol, The black keys, The National, Arctic Monkeys, Johnny Cash, The Tallest Man on Earth, Radiohead, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Neil Young, different Jack White projects

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise
I like to read, especially history and historical fiction.

A passion of mine is film, silent and classic Hollywood in particular. I even have a blog about it!

I also like playing TTRPGs over Discord. I'm part of a weekly group.
Mainly "Golden age" of Hollywood?
I also play games 99% it is sim racing like Asseto Corsa or Formula 1

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise

Watched some your videos in albums with horses, it is awesome, do you post somewhere all videos?
I'm afraid of horses, try once and it was so scary, because I don't know much and horse is so big and strong. So my fear basically was that I control nothing and can do smth wrong :)

Andrew89

Ritchie thecat
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, etc. There's just something about it-it's hard to describe.
I understand. Attended education course about film history and it is really romantic, naive in a good way. A lot of influence of Renaissance.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reading and gardening, both flowers and vegetables. Everyone always knows our house by the flowers and landscaping, we always say, do you know the house with all the flowers? and they always say Oh yeah!,,,,,,,

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
warning spider pics i keep tarantulas a hobby i picked after my stroke. along with vaping and building my own coils etc. to drip while i vape :rolleyes:ended up losing most of my hobbies after my stroke

Attachments

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was telling my therapist today that I have too many hobbies and not enough time. My main hobbies are crocheting, cross stitching, writing, crossword puzzles, reading, hiking, DIY projects, coloring, and lately I've gotten into pottery again. I'm considering getting a pottery wheel and having an at-home studio.