Your furbabies birthdays

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know Rockets exact date is Sept 7th 1999. We got him at a cat show from a breeder.
Twig we got when he was about 6 weeks old and so I went back 6 weeks, and estimated his birthday to be somewhere around April 10th 1999. We got him from Brads cousin (who's not the brightest crayon in the box unfortunately)
Isis and Luna well,we have no idea how old they are exactly, so since he vet estimated them at a year each we just gave them the a day in the month that we brought them inside. Isis is Aug 8th 1999, and Luna is Dec 18th 1999, Neffie, they said, was 7 years old this year also so since she has no birthday, since they arent sure exactly when she was born, I've decided to give her our anniversary date as her birthday June 5th.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Viola's birthday is this Friday March 23th. She will be 4 yrs old. She was born in the bathroom of the woman I got her from. Natasha is sometime in March so I just call them Irish twins (one year apart) She will be 3 yrs old but I've only had her for 18 months.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch's birthday is somewhere in summer 2001, we got her on September 21 2001. Squee's birthday is probably in October, although I could just call the lady that fostered her and ask her when it is. ETA: We adopted Squee on December 2 2006.