Your Favorite Cat books!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a cat book freak and was wondering what everyones favorite cat books are, I have tons but my Favs are 101 Cataclysms..It's so great I stare at it all the time! And Angel Cats : Divine Messengers of Comfort.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite cat book when i was little was The curious little Kitten.
My favorite dog book is the Pokey little Puppy

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see, my favorite Cat books, are probably the three by Cleveland Amory, THE CAT WHO CAME FOR CHRISTMAS, THE CAT AND THE CURMUDGEON, AND THE BEST CAT IN THE WORLD.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite cat books are the Mrs Murphy series, The Cat Who books, and the Midnight Louie series by Carol Nelson Douglas. Midnight Louie is a black cat that lives in Las Vegas and solves mysteries. He has a daughter named Midnight Louise who sometimes assists him! They are wonderful books and I love black cats!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a series called Warriors by Erin Hunter that I absolutely LOVE! There are six books in the original series, and four in the second. They are considered children's books (you'll find them in the children's section of the bookstore) but they are written so even adults can enjoy them.

Here's the website regarding the books: http://www.warriorcats.com/content.html

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

There's a series called Warriors by Erin Hunter that I absolutely LOVE! There are six books in the original series, and four in the second. They are considered children's books (you'll find them in the children's section of the bookstore) but they are written so even adults can enjoy them.

Here's the website regarding the books: http://www.warriorcats.com/content.html
Both of my nephews love these books!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few to add I have read recently: Cat heaven: kind of a childrens book and simply tells about what happens to a cat when it dies

For Every Cat an Angel: very sweet book
God's Messenger's: What Animals teach us about the Divine: Great READ!!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I am a cat book freak and was wondering what everyones favorite cat books are, I have tons but my Favs are 101 Cataclysms..It's so great I stare at it all the time! And Angel Cats : Divine Messengers of Comfort.
I love Angel Cats, too.
And I've been wanting to buy 101 Cataclysms, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.