Young Pregnat Cat With Questions

kyronnk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well our household adopted a stray a few months ago and before we could get the funds to have her spayed she got pregnant. The problem is that she is bleeding. Just little spots... mostly at night. We as a household are getting funds to take her to the vet probably with in a day or two but i just wanted to know if there was any advice any of you can give to help her out in the meantime.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I couldn't find anything about this in my cat health books. I know that in humans it could be a sign of a miscarriage.

You should get her to the vet for a check up ASAP. In the meanwhile, I would phone the vet and ask about the symptoms.

Do let us know how she's doing and welcome to the site!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the cat site! This is a fanastic site. Is there any updates with ur cat?? Hope everything's okay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kyronnk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your concern and warm welcome. She is going to the vet tonight so I will be sure and let you know what is going on with her. Hopefully I can post a picture of her as well. You all need to know how beautiful she is. THANKS AGAIN!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kyronnk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well the vet thinks she is pregnant but cannot feel any kitties thus far. She also has vaginitis and recieved an antibiotic to treat her.
Thanks so Much!