Yoshi 9/23/02-1/11/08

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks,
The last few months have been terrible. Coco was sick first with a Bladder Infection that finally was neg the day Yoshi was Pts. On Dec 4th I found Stormy falling over with Drool coming out of her mouth that smelled. We went to the Vet fast but they said she didnt have a chance. We did let them try and she stayed overnight hoping she would improve but her kidneys were gone. We didnt even know she was Sick. She would throw up sometimes and Drool a little. Last April some of her fur fell out but it grew back. She had to be Pts on Dec 5th which would have been my Granmas Bday. Last May we took Yoshi to the Vet because he was losing weight. The vet thought he had a dry form of Fip and she found over 10 Kidney Stones in each Kidney and in the tubes going to the Kidneys there was some. It was never proved it was Fip. He was given 6 Months to 2 Years to live but only lasted until Jan. He went from 14 Pounds to 5.2. Then last week Meeko was acting Sick. We took her to the Vet and her fever was over 104. She is better now. She would not Eat or Drink. She also was very upset when Stormy and Yoshi. Stormy was her best friend and Yoshi her only kitten. They asked if Stormy had any of teh recalled food last year but her and Meeko ate the same so we had Meeko get tested and everything is fine. That is also how Meeko got Sick. She picked something up at the Vets. I do have Pics but do not know how to Post them here.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such tragic losses - you must be very strong to be dealing with it so well. IMO, your grandma got a wonderful kitty named Coco to be her birthday present over RB. Can you imagine, your grandchild's cat to be a little angel trotting by your side, & giving you purrs and headbutts - sounds like Heaven to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks All,
Coco I still have she is almost 16. Stormy is the one that died on what would have been my granmas Bday. She hated Cats.