Yoga & Gymnastics - Everybody Welcome

Dacatchair

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I posted this in the show me your belly thread, but people suggested I put it here too...
I wish I could be better at catching some of my kitties best jumps, but holding a camera, keeping it pointed in the right direction and engaging with him is a bit of a challenge!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted this in the show me your belly thread, but people suggested I put it here too...
I wish I could be better at catching some of my kitties best jumps, but holding a camera, keeping it pointed in the right direction and engaging with him is a bit of a challenge!
:hyper: YaY! I'm one of the requesters, so glad you posted here! Such a great pic & video! Gypsy moves too fast for me to get good action shots. :lol:

Dacatchair

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"Gypsy moves too fast for me to get good action shots."

I have really been having fun with an app that lets me convert videos to slow motion as there is so much cats do that is too fast for me to really see and appreciate. But having the camera on, filming, and following them when they do something amazing, is a whole other challenge.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Freya has been training really hard lately. I am not aire, however, exactly what for is she doing It: does she want to join the Russian Ballet or is she applying for being the main character of a new movie, The Karate Kitten?