Yes or No game

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes... I am often late for work & its hard to see them at night!

Do you keep an emergency supply of food & water in case of disaster?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much - we have water stored, and some food. And candles/extra batteries for flashlights. Previous years experiencing snow storms, they prove useful!

Are you currently wearing something black?

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes but I can never remember them, I usually wake up screaming (which freaks my husband out lol). Now I do remember my dreams just not the really bad ones that wake me up. I feel like someone is standing over me.

Do you write stories or poems?

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes- poems hit me sometimes... always got A's in creative writing in school but never got to explore careers in writing. Mostly write to people for fun instead!

Do you trust ingredients in flu shots the government pushes on the public every Fall?

colts2broncos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No.  Everyone I know who gets a flu shot always got the flu.

Have you ever walked out of a movie (at a theater after paying through the nose for a ticket) because it was THAT bad?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^The flu shot isn't exactly supposed to magicaly 100% prevent, but to ease the symptons. At any rate, it is suppose to mainly protect against strains influenza such as type A, which is a tad more serious and can cause death (and has). And you have to plan it well so the vaccine matches the strain that happens each year.  There have been studies that proven that there is an effectiveness in vaccines, particularly certain age groups. And that there is nothing "unusual" or dangerous in the ingredients: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/im/vs-sv/vs-faq14-eng.php

(Sorry for interjecting like that. I've known someone who died from H1N1 - nothing about it, whether the disease or the shot, is some sort of 'conspiracy' or false/exagerated knowledge that is passed everywhere ridiculously)

Nope, I haven't. Thankfully!

Is your hair currently up? (Like in a bun or ponytail)

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No...too short.
And to follow on the above flu shot arguement...in Nov. 2011 I did take the touted fall flu shot & in January I came down with the most severe form of pneumonia I've ever had in my life- lungs grabbing so painfully I could not draw a breath without making these bizaar honking sounds.... scared me to death & took me to hospital & TWO rounds of antibiotics to knock it down... so you'll have to excuse my scepticism since this government is turning out to be implicated in so many scandals coming to light... just my 2 cents worth.... :)

So do you still plan on getting your flu shot this Fall?

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, I never get flu shots since they only protect against certain strands and I get sick anyway not always with influenza but sick none the less lol.

Do you trust your Dr.? I've been through so many of them

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always about 15-20 minutes early.

Do you want to come back from the dead and be ''a fly on a wall "" to hear what others are thinking  ?

Status
Not open for further replies.