yes i do all these things with my cats. i'm not ashamed.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, yes, YES! So very true 

l saw this on Jimmy Fallon's page, it would fit right into this list:

There's a new survey that found 17% of pet owners have made a social media account for their pet. Meanwhile, 100% of cat owners have been unfriended by their cat.

Number 15 on your list was eerie. l've never seen a cat that looked exactly like one of mine. l actually checked the background to see if it was my house 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
YES! I do! Well, I don't donate, but I did volunteer, did that count?

That last GIF, cracked me up. That's me with Monet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yes, yes, YES! So very true 

l saw this on Jimmy Fallon's page, it would fit right into this list:

There's a new survey that found 17% of pet owners have made a social media account for their pet. Meanwhile, 100% of cat owners have been unfriended by their cat.

Number 15 on your list was eerie. l've never seen a cat that looked exactly like one of mine. l actually checked the background to see if it was my house 
hahaha! i only have one social media handle, which is my IG and now thats just an account filled with cat pictures and a ridiculous amount of cat related hashtags per every cat picture. lol
YES! I do! Well, I don't donate, but I did volunteer, did that count?

That last GIF, cracked me up. That's me with Monet!
that's me with Charlie. he's too cool for cuddles now :'( it breaks my heart!!

missm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ohh this is perfect!! Cats are just the best and no, I'm not ashamed to be totally in love 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
YES!

Guilty on all 18 charges.

Oh, and about Number 2, when The Mu and I have a chat I do her voice a bit like Queeny from Black Adder.

What do you cat's voices sound like?

Come on, you can tell me.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

YES!

Guilty on all 18 charges.

Oh, and about Number 2, when The Mu and I have a chat I do her voice a bit like Queeny from Black Adder.

What do you cat's voices sound like?

Come on, you can tell me.

i don't do my cats voices out loud, but i do in my head.

Charlie sounds like Robert Downy Jr. sometimes, and sometimes like Denzel Washington...depends on what he's doing, and what i'm doing, and what we're talking about. .... and Jet sounds like Jennifer Tilly, except more like a neurotic Jennifer Tilly...cus she's super skittish, and i swear sometimes she's so skittish and neurotic, her eyes are gonna pop out of her head. 

sorry TMI

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't do 1, 15, or 17, but my boyfriend does most of them. He does a big dumb guy voice for Mo, and a Marge Simpson scratchy, naggy voice for Kismet (the same one he does for me
).

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I don't do 1, 15, or 17, but my boyfriend does most of them. He does a big dumb guy voice for Mo, and a Marge Simpson scratchy, naggy voice for Kismet (the same one he does for me
).
LOLLLLLLL

its funny. my BF does all these things, and more with the kitties...more so than me. i used to call them "my cats". 

he was a self confessed dog person only till i got the kitties. now its "our cats" :)

he even behaves like a cat...with me!!! sometimes. 

like we'll be at opposite ends of the room, and if we happen to look at each other, or i look in his direction, he slow blinks me. lol. at first i didn't understand what he was doing and brought over some eye drops for him, cus i though he had dry eyes, but then he told me, that he was slow blinking me cus he loves me and he trusts me (awww) 

such cheesyness. I never slow blink him tho. only the cats. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

i don't do my cats voices out loud, but i do in my head.

Charlie sounds like Robert Downy Jr. sometimes, and sometimes like Denzel Washington...depends on what he's doing, and what i'm doing, and what we're talking about. .... and Jet sounds like Jennifer Tilly, except more like a neurotic Jennifer Tilly...cus she's super skittish, and i swear sometimes she's so skittish and neurotic, her eyes are gonna pop out of her head. 

sorry TMI
Jennifer Tilly has a great cat voice.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hahahahaha. I am still new to having kitties in the house but I already do most of these. Tempest doesn't have a voice because Sinbad won't give me enough time to spend with her, but Sinbad gets a drama queen whiny voice. 

"Moooooooom it's been six minutes since I've eaten, and my food bowl is empty I'm starving and going to die and you're so meeeeeeeeeeeeeean you're not feeding meeeeeeeeee.... Life is horrible I need foooood.... daaad make mom feed me I'm so hungry it's been seven minutes now since I've had fooood.... why won't she feed me again... I'm starving and dying..."

He really gets into his food begging. ^.^

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sinbad does this! Except he'll curl in butt up so his tail sticks out the top!! He loves boxes that are too small for him and he always curls in them so his butt and tail stick out, it look so funny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

littlewolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol

Cats are cats. They do animal speak. They can't talk like humans. We cam act like animals so i don't see why you shouldn't make yourself more easily communicable. I'm a wolf therian so fair enough kitty has had to learn some canine language but nothing wrong with being a cat with your cat. I think he appreciates it.