yay! it's raining, finally, and I have mud tracks all over the floor...

roguethecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So Rascal stuck his head out the kitty door this morning and discovered that, hey, it's still wet outside. This after he went to check this fact several times last night, as I can prove because someone tracked mud all over the floor again

Now he's curled up in his bed with mud drying between his paws, but am I allowed to clean that? 
no way.

The Rogue stuck his head out the kitty door, discovered that, hey, still raining there. Then he went and wanted to see if it would rain on the porch, too.

It did. Meanwhile, I was on the phone... the Rogue bit the phone... now I'm filling up on caffeine to reach a point when I have to wake up and clean up after all of them, again 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Our last cat went outside on a leash every day. After he discovered it was raining on the back balcony, you'd have to open the front door to convince him that it was also raining out front, or vice-versa.

slykat12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today was Whitney's first rain experience. I took her for her walk on her leash and it started to sprinkle. When she felt the first drop on her back she jumped. Then the second drop hit and she started to trot fast as to get away. After the 3rd and 4th drop she looked around and hissed! Needless to say the walk was canceled. I carried her inside as she hissed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roguethecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
...  the Rogue of course, went outside and got back COVERED IN MUD... this proves that he's a very furry piglet after all (I knew it - eating habits and grunting, that's not a cat).

No use giving him a bath because he'll just do it again. I pointed the mud out to him, he squeaked
, like he does, wiped it with a wet towel. He didn't cooperate. 

There's also no use of locking him indoors because he's an escape artist, so I caved and gave him the chip to the kitty door to at least let him come in again when I'm not there to open doors. Had to stop the chip-function after some trials because the noise it caused the kitty door to make was so much fun to bat at with a paw that it finally trapped a claw, luckily with me rushing to the rescue. Now, no noise, no fun batting, but a lot of mud outside for a formerly white piglet to roll himself in...

It's predicted to rain all week