Working Out

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walk daily with my sister for 45-60 minutes. On the beach or around the neighbourhood. We take the weekends off.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I workout pretty intensively about 4 times a week. I'm not my workouts will be any good for you guys as they are geared primarily to building muscle to meet the lifting requirements of the paramedic program. I start all my workouts by running intervals to building me lung capacity and then head into an 1-2 hour upper or lower body workout.

I think it's awesome that so many on here are so motivated to keeping fit and active!! wonderful lifestyles!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate stuff gyms- i'd much rather be outside running or walking with the dogs and save my ab/core work and weights for the gym.

I was banned from exercise/physical work of any kind for quite a while when my heart was being monitored and i had a few other health issues (insulin resistance being one of them- not good when you can't work out!), so i gained more weight than i could ever imagine in such a short span of time. I felt like a disghusting blob when i couldn't exercise. Since i've had the all clear though- i've been going for really long walks/runs every day and love how much better if feel now that i can exercise again and enjoy the nice weather we've had recently
I'm sure i'll be back to my old self in no time now that i can exercise the way i like