Wondering What Breed My New Kitty Is.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
You are right. She / He is one very cute DSH. Are you keeping her/him? Hope so :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie! I would describe your kitty as a brown tabby and white Domestic Shorthair.

By the way, if you post a picture of your kitty’s behind (tail lifted up), we can let you know if they are a boy or a girl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Terri0777

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a cutie! I would describe your kitty as a brown tabby and white Domestic Shorthair.

By the way, if you post a picture of your kitty’s behind (tail lifted up), we can let you know if they are a boy or a girl.
20190204_102745.jpg
20190204_102627.jpg
20190204_102745.jpg

Terri0777

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope this helps I know it's kind of blurry.

Terri0777

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also, how old do you think he is?

Monotail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think that you may have a boy there. I'm no expert though and the blurryness of the pictures doesn't help (Nor does the fact that the cat isn't standing up straight in any of them). Perhaps someone with more experience will weight in, or better yet, whisk that kitty off to a vet and see what they have to say!

The vet would be of more help with regards to age also. Thought of any names yet?

Terri0777

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mr. Snuggles lol
About the pictures I tried to do it myself. I am taking him to the vet soon. I looked at some picts online and I am pretty sure he's a boy too.
Thanks for the help.

Terri0777

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mr. Snuggles lol
About the pictures I tried to do it myself. I am taking him to the vet soon. I looked at some picts online and I am pretty sure he's a boy too.
Thanks for the help.
I need to get him fixed I hope he's not older then 5 months.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I agree, I think he looks like a boy! Your vet will be able to help you better regarding age; they’ll look at his teeth and let you know. :)

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely a boy, no question there lol. Age is hard to tell without seeing his teeth and whole body.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make sure the vet checks for a microchip too just in case someone is missing him.

JennKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is such a cute little kitty! I think he is a Domestic Shorthair, but I'm not sure. American Shorthair is also a possibility, but just look out when he grows older because American Shorthairs have a bigger and rounder face. He looks like a boy, but I can't tell the age. My kitty looks very large for a 5-month-old cat, and size will vary in the breed.
Take him to the vet to check him up, and check if he is microchipped or not. When you feed him, don't feed him foods like royal canine for now because my cat has a weak stomach and usually has diarrhea after he eats it. Don't recommend Friskies, it contains lots of salt. The vet should tell you what to feed him.
Hope this helps, and good luck with your new kitty! :)