Window Perch Rec

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to get one or two window perches for my new apartment. I want the kind that suction to the window because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drill holes in the wall.

I've seen several different kinds online ranging un price from $15 - $50 and I want to make sure I get a good one that will hold up to my two rough cats and that will actually stick to the window.

Any recommendations?

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Raja and Mizu are modeling the very well loved window perch hammock purchased on Amazon $29.98. It's very secure and as you can see, they both fit easily. We added the pad for warmth during the winter because the glass can get really cold. For a few days, Raja thought it was fun to pry the suction cups off the glass...and managed once or twice but they are really on there well. The fun wore off for her. It's easy to put together and put up. It's also easy to move if you need to.

Hugospal

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have the same one that RajaNMizu have. It works great, I just wouldn't put up up super high in case it falls down. I've also had Sunny Seats which are cheaper. The cats liked them too but they are a little less sturdy