Will Kitty get an easter basket this year?

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If s, what are you putting in it. He just got a huge box of goodies last week (new jumbo litter box, catnip, wack a mouse toy, roughhouse toy). Am I mean for just getting him someting really small and some more catnip?

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I probably will go thrift shopping for baskets to make my husband an Easter basket, so I'll probably get ones for the cats too. Probably stuff to dig around in and sit on will be the gift. I just love doing holiday stuff. It's fun.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
He has his own CHAIR. Not a little one! (He's sleeping in it right now!) The least he can do is leave my kitchen alone, right? [emoji]128541[/emoji]
All of these rules might cause litter box issues. I suggest you get a lovely Easter basket and put it on the kitchen counter. Technically if the cat is in the basket on the counter the cat is not actually on the counter.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of these rules might cause litter box issues. I suggest you get a lovely Easter basket and put it on the kitchen counter. Technically if the cat is in the basket on the counter the cat is not actually on the counter.
He doesn't do baskets. Boxes either. He might jump in but rarely stays, dint know why. Must be that snotty Siamese heritage lol. I might get some of those hollow plastic eggs though, he would go bonkers for that!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
He doesn't do baskets. Boxes either. He might jump in but rarely stays, dint know why. Must be that snotty Siamese heritage lol. I might get some of those hollow plastic eggs though, he would go bonkers for that!
I don't see how you can give eggs without a basket...

I put a cat treat in some and they are quite adept at cracking them open.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh of course the spoiled little darling is getting an Easter Basket.  I already have a dozen plastic eggs that have a few beans put in them and are superglued closed.  Those are guarateed to keep her going and me awake for the next six or eight weeks.  She'll also get her big toy.  This year, I'm doing home made.  I've saved 78 toilet tubes, and when I get offline I'll finish covering them in contact paper.  Then they get glued into a pyramid, and treats placed in them randomly.  She really enjoys "hunting" for her treats.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh of course the spoiled little darling is getting an Easter Basket.  I already have a dozen plastic eggs that have a few beans put in them and are superglued closed.  Those are guarateed to keep her going and me awake for the next six or eight weeks.  She'll also get her big toy.  This year, I'm doing home made.  I've saved 78 toilet tubes, and when I get offline I'll finish covering them in contact paper.  Then they get glued into a pyramid, and treats placed in them randomly.  She really enjoys "hunting" for her treats.
I'd love to see a picture of this.