Wierd pimple on my cat's belly, not a nipple

aw2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, I've found this forum accidentally, and it seems to be quite popular, so I'm hoping you guys can help me since nobody replied to me on other forums.
Long story short, last week I've noticed a pimple of some sort in a weird location, and I'm pretty sure it's not a nipple.
It doesn't seem to cause any pain or discomfort, and it didn't change since last week, so seems like it doesn't grow for now.
Hopefully someone knows what this could be and help calm me down.
Also, English ins't my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes in advance.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!
Your English is very good 😊

I'm not a vet but it may be a benign (not dangerous) cyst. Will your cat be going in for a wellness checkup sometime soon?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a vet but it may be a benign (not dangerous) cyst.
Another welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm sorry you did not get a reply on any other forums but TCS has many helpful and knowledgeable members. That being said, I agree with the above post that it does not appear dangerous. Since you mentioned it's not causing any pain or discomfort I would suggest monitoring it and if you notice any changes to contact your vet.

I also agree your English is very easy to understand. Good luck with your cat and please let us know if there are any changes.

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley:and welcome. I had no trouble understanding your post. I was going to suggest the same. Just keep an eye on it and have it checked by your vet at the next regular visit. If it gets any larger, or becomes painful, take your cat in.

Keep us posted.