Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Awesome submissions, everyone! 
 I scanned over them all and I think we have no issues with size this time around. A few of the pictures aren't very sharp but that's ok, as those open mouths are hard to miss
 (just remember the competition is fierce and while everyone loves seeing the kitties, fuzzy pictures usually don't get any votes). 

Last day for submissions!!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ruby and I won't be entering this month's contest, as my camera just wasn't fast enough to capture her yawning.  I even woke the poor baby up from a nap, knowing she'd yawn, so I could try to get a picture, and she yawned twice for me, but both times by the time the camera took the photo, yawn was finished and I ended up with lovely photo of a close mouthed kitty. 

Good luck to all the lovely "open mouth" submissions.  Voting will be hard again this month, as again there are a lot of great pics.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Can't believe it,  I got in from work today and what do I see as I walk in to my bedroom?   A chubby Mouse stretching out on my bed covers, his mouth wide open, mid yawn....  I swear he was looking at me with a' ha ha the photo competition is over' look in his eyes.    

Status
Not open for further replies.