Why?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it should really be your own tree, BuNN. I agree that men look in the mirror a lot, especially if they lift weights. And we can hop on one foot only so long.

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my husband takes forever in the bathroom! (thank goodness he doesn't check this site as he's a bit sensitive about it -- why??)

okay and to make things a little weirder -- my stepsons sit int he bathroom for maybe 10-20 minutes and sing at the top of their lungs. our vent fan turns on with the light and it sounds like a commercial fan, so it's no small thing to hear them singing.

i don't get it. i really don't. they have issues...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My hubby is sensitive about it too, I will never get why they take so long, but if memory serves me, I watched an episode of "Hidden Hills" on NBC and the man in it said he goes to the bathroom for an hour because it was his 'alone' time, read a magazine without anyone bothering him. We know that my father is heading off to the toilet when he hunts around for his Readers Digest magazines!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was a kid, Daddy always took the Sunday comics in there. Mom was always yelling at him to "hurry up, other people need to use it!"