Why don’t we just admire how incredible our cats are on this thread

thatphysicsteacher

Just another “catty” teacher
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all! I just wanted to feature my cat, Misty! About 4 years ago, Misty sat on my porch and never left. She was a feral cat that would roam my neighborhood, I couldn’t ever really get close to her, but sometimes she would sit on the waterfall by my pool and lounge, looking at me (whenever I would see her she would stare at me LOL!) After she came on the porch I gave her food, water, treats, a bed, and toys, but I couldn’t get all that close to her. Over the months and years she’s become extremely attached to me, she jumps in my car when I get home from work, she kneads on my lap, lets me brush her, comes inside to cuddle, and even let’s me pick her up! I got her spayed and microchipped as well, but I really just wanted to feature how amazing and special she is!

Attachments

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous kitty you have
My kitties Cali came to after after her previous owners wanted to dump her off at the woods right before they moved I made them give me her,
Diablo came to m after I seen a Facebook add and something told me to get him when I got him he was full of infection it's almost 1 year now on having him he is a whole lot better now
Raiden came to me after he came on my front porch meowing his little head off right before a storm I discovered he had a hernia after bringing him in, yes he had it repaired
Soar my mom's cat came after my brother saved her from hotties abuse I'm saving the details ,she is doing better now :)
Will Barqs ain't a cat but a rabbit found her in my backyard so I caught her she is doing good
All my animals currently and from past usually comes from abusers neglected strays etc never bought,

Calico is Cali, Orange is Diablo ,Black n white Soar, Seal point Raiden, black rabbit Barqs (not pictured my phone being a butt lol)

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous kitty you have
My kitties Cali came to after after her previous owners wanted to dump her off at the woods right before they moved I made them give me her,
Diablo came to m after I seen a Facebook add and something told me to get him when I got him he was full of infection it's almost 1 year now on having him he is a whole lot better now
Raiden came to me after he came on my front porch meowing his little head off right before a storm I discovered he had a hernia after bringing him in, yes he had it repaired
Soar my mom's cat came after my brother saved her from hotties abuse I'm saving the details ,she is doing better now :)
Will Barqs ain't a cat but a rabbit found her in my backyard so I caught her she is doing good
All my animals currently and from past usually comes from abusers neglected strays etc never bought,

Calico is Cali, Orange is Diablo ,Black n white Soar, Seal point Raiden, black rabbit Barqs (not pictured my phone being a butt lol)
OMG! They are ALL so beautiful!! I have a soft spot for orange cats so I literally wanna squeeze Diablo! I feel awful that they suffered abuse :( but you’re wonderful for giving them all an amazing home!!

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
Also featuring my little Luci!! She’ll be 6 months on August 2nd! She’s absolutely obsessed with me and I’m absolutely obsessed with her

Attachments

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a great idea! They are all so amazing! You and mewlittle mewlittle have precious kitties. Beautiful. I started rescues two colonies ago and each cat left a paw print on my heart. The last colony rescued was over a hundred so, naturally, I had to socialize many for adoption and I can tell you that I miss every one of them that left. I wish I could have kept them but for them, it was life or death and I had to hurry to get them to safety. So, each one adopted made room for another to be brought in. Those that were considered unadoptable or had health issues found their home here with me and some resident cats. Each is unique and I value every life here. They make me laugh, give me comfort, offer love and bring joy to our lives. Each has a story and I am inspired by them on a daily basis. Excellent idea to honor our fur friends this way!!:clap2:
Here are a few of my friends.
Bj and his lady love, Flowers
028F58E0-4D9F-490F-9D83-100A6B9EBE82.jpeg

Prints
8A4D8396-7A97-44F9-83C3-5AC58B3EBA13.jpeg

Muffin
DFC42BA0-9524-4AC9-8E8A-961C4141173C.jpeg

Banjo
2127D13E-C59B-4524-8C36-61A02933BA6A.jpeg

Wanda Heart
6F5EF175-FD9C-40BB-82C8-F4B8F1433FF9.jpeg

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird did the kitty with the tip of ear clipped come from Springfield Mo TNR ? Asking bc that's exactly how Cali's was clipped just like that when I first got her I had no idea where she came from untill after I took her to a vet to get her microchipped and the vet informed me that her chip she had was registered to a Springfield mo shelter ,they gave me permission to over ride the ship, also did Muffin come from Springfield Mo? She looks allot like Cali in the facial structures etc can't tell if Muffins ear is clipped due to it being covered, and thank you I only get cats when they come to me or I feel the need to make the previous owner to hand them over ,by the way all your babies are gorgeous :) and everyone else's

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
This is a great idea! They are all so amazing! You and mewlittle mewlittle have precious kitties. Beautiful. I started rescues two colonies ago and each cat left a paw print on my heart. The last colony rescued was over a hundred so, naturally, I had to socialize many for adoption and I can tell you that I miss every one of them that left. I wish I could have kept them but for them, it was life or death and I had to hurry to get them to safety. So, each one adopted made room for another to be brought in. Those that were considered unadoptable or had health issues found their home here with me and some resident cats. Each is unique and I value every life here. They make me laugh, give me comfort, offer love and bring joy to our lives. Each has a story and I am inspired by them on a daily basis. Excellent idea to honor our fur friends this way!!:clap2:
Here are a few of my friends.
Bj and his lady love, Flowers
View attachment 388618
Prints
View attachment 388619
Muffin
View attachment 388620
Banjo
View attachment 388621
Wanda Heart
View attachment 388622
That story really touched my heart, this world is lucky to have someone like you in it. Thank you for saving all those little cats, I’m sure they all love you so so much and are so grateful for you! It really is the most heartwarming thing to hear someone rescuing so many animals. Your cats are gorgeous! Little Muffin has the most amazing coloring!!!! Thanks for your response :)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thatphysicsteacher thatphysicsteacher Your thread is an inspiring one that will surely remind people to have full appreciation for kitties. They are the most amazing creatures. They love more than we even know and we are learning more about their understanding of humans and the world as a whole every day. I was able to watch things in both colonies that, even though I have always adored and been close to cats, left me blown away. After a lifetime, I still learn more each day. The kitties were very happy to hear they are gorgeous. Lol It’s not the same when their hooman tells them. Muffin is my only Tortie.

mewlittle mewlittle The kitty with the ear clip was born in the Deep South in a swamp and I rescued him from there. Gerald here are clipped like that. Once socialized it is not done but he was feral when I got him neutered so that was the rule. All the kitties are strictly indoor kitties now and BJ is beyond social. Lol He is a lover! He claims me and every other female as well as acting as guardian to all. If he hears an owl, he tries to get everyone, including me, under cover. He always stands between me and any human that comes inside. He even acted as a search and rescue cat recently. He located a missing cat even though it was his first time out in the area where he was rescued from. He was nervous about returning there but found the cat and coaxed her to safety. He is a hero cat. The harness and leash were a new experience for him too but he behaved like a pro! I have pictures if you would like to see. Cats are awesome!
Oh. Muffin does not have a clipped ear. Like you, I only have rescues. The cats that need a home. Each one here from the last colony was being hunted by humans. I got very lucky.

Last edited:

thatphysicsteacher

Young Cat
Purraise
thatphysicsteacher thatphysicsteacher Your thread is an inspiring one that will surely remind people to have full appreciation for kitties. They are the most amazing creatures. They love more than we even know and we are learning more about their understanding of humans and the world as a whole every day. I was able to watch things in both colonies that, even though I have always adored and been close to cats, left me blown away. After a lifetime, I still learn more each day. The kitties were very happy to hear they are gorgeous. Lol It’s not the same when their hooman tells them. Muffin is my only Tortie.

mewlittle mewlittle The kitty with the ear clip was born in the Deep South in a swamp and I rescued him from there. Gerald here are clipped like that. Once socialized it is not done but he was feral when I got him neutered so that was the rule. All the kitties are strictly indoor kitties now and BJ is beyond social. Lol He is a lover! He claims me and every other female as well as acting as guardian to all. If he hears an owl, he tries to get everyone, including me, under cover. He always stands between me and any human that comes inside. He even acted as a search and rescue cat recently. He located a missing cat even though it was his first time out in the area where he was rescued from. He was nervous about returning there but found the cat and coaxed her to safety. He is a hero cat. The harness and leash were a new experience for him too but he behaved like a pro! I have pictures if you would like to see. Cats are awesome!
Oh. Muffin does not have a clipped ear. Like you, I only have rescues. The cats that need a home. Each one here from the last colony was being hunted by humans. I got very lucky.
Aw how kind of you to say! That made me and the kitties smile!! Cats truly are the smartest creatures, I got Luci (my kitten) new dry food today, she loves it so much that she destroyed the whole bag within 10 mins of not watching her like a hawk! 😂 I’d love to see any photos of the cats you have, post them down below and we can keep this thread going and update it with new photos of our little angel babies 😻😻😻😻

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this is a great site! I have shared this thread with others on another thread. I know everyone will love seeing the sweet kitties here. I will post some more kitties for you. I’ll have to recharge my phone before I do much though. Lol

This is Kodiak
8A7884AA-8DC7-4930-BCDD-EF934686D82B.jpeg

This is Bonjour. He thinks he is still a kitten but…
C86DCD25-6D75-46BA-B592-1ED082A4E06F.jpeg

He’s a very big cat! He’s on the far right with some of the “regular” sized kitties.
79C8E8D4-D150-42C0-B0BD-D1BD9320DA8A.jpeg

This is Precious. A giant male but very precious.
65C1EA06-6C16-4E51-B67D-3D30420651D0.jpeg

Oh! I see friends have joined us. I knew you would find friends here!
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I haven’t seen the tub picture of Hek before! Priceless!
strider rose strider rose Beautiful kitties! I see purrsonality!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Patches I got him from a friend of a friend. He was younger than I was told and I was asked by a good friend if he was alright because he was so tiny. She told me later that she thought he would not survive, but I knew he couldn't go back to somewhere that thought it was OK to take him from his mama. So with TLC and plenty of kitten food he adopted me as mama. He's 4 now and still suckles on my shoulder.
20170925_183622.jpg
View attachment 388823
TKM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Bandit my little trouble, he's a fighter and a cuddle bug. Got him from a neighbour who was overwhelmed with kitten's. He was allowed outside as soon as he could get out of the cat flap. When we got him he was full of fleas and worm's. Then he got flu and a middle ear infection caused vestibular disease. He was in a bad way even some family members said I was throwing good money after bad treating his ailments. He was worth every penny spent he never gave up even when he couldn't walk he tried. He's so funny this cat makes me smile all the time with his daft antics.
IMG_20200920_185443.jpg
IMG_20210406_120627.jpg
IMG_20210521_131751.jpg