why did my cat bite me

callie37

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's a very calm cat non aggressive and very extremely attached to me she won't even let me out of her site
I was petting her as I usually do and she loves the attention I give her infact I can't give any of the other cats we have attention because she
Will get jealous vand went my attention all to herself... but like I was saying I was petting her and she started biting me which is not like her
She actually cut skin on 2 of the bites... this is very unlike her and I'm shocked she never even growls I really don't know what to think about what just happened I'm so surprised she did that

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Something might off upset her. I had this with my eldest cat princess one day out off no where she hissed and attack me my legs at the back was covered in scratches. Then two days later she would not let me in the living room I got her upstairs in our spare room in the end with the help of the vacum as she hates it. I left her in there on her own for 24 hours my hubby went in but I refused but it worked as when she came out she was her normal self. To this day I still don't know why she done it. Cats are very weird and senative animals. Good luck hope this helps

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suggest taking her to a vet, where was you hand on her when she bite you? Maybe something hurts. I would try to figure out where she hurts by feeling her body until she reacts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

callie37

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If she was in pain I would assume I would be getting bit daily since I pet her everyday al throughout the day as I type this response she's right above my head