Who Stole My Poop!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in the bathroom today and scooped the litter box. Chynna got in and decided to go poo. Well since I was right there I stuck the scooper behind her and disposed of the poo immediately

She turned around to inspect it and bury it, only to not be able to find it.

She looked at me with the biggest eyes and looked and sniffed some more, she even tentatively moved the litter with her paw in an attempt to find out what happened with it. The looked at me with those huge saucer eyes and made a loud meow and got out of the box

Normally if I happen to remove it before she can bury it, she just has a quick sniff and gets out of the box. But today she seemed really perplexed about what happened to it!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I was in the bathroom today and scooped the litter box. Chynna got in and decided to go poo. Well since I was right there I stuck the scooper behind her and disposed of the poo immediately

She turned around to inspect it and bury it, only to not be able to find it.

She looked at me with the biggest eyes and looked and sniffed some more, she even tentatively moved the litter with her paw in an attempt to find out what happened with it. The looked at me with those huge saucer eyes and made a loud meow and got out of the box

Normally if I happen to remove it before she can bury it, she just has a quick sniff and gets out of the box. But today she seemed really perplexed about what happened to it!
That same thing happened to me and Persi! I admit that I like to tease Persi a little at times but this was just way cool!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a chance to do it again today, but decided that since she was so confused about it yesterday I left her to bury it before scooping!

My poor girl thought she was having a "senior moment" yesterday!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is absolutely too cute...she was probably thinking "Well, I thought I felt something come out, but where'd it go????" Poor thing...

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I had a chance to do it again today, but decided that since she was so confused about it yesterday I left her to bury it before scooping!

You WIMP!

Hide that feces dangit.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awww bless her!
She can't even finish a poop in peace

Oh my! That story is just way too funny!

Did Chynna give you the "You're a party pooper" face, Linda?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that is too funny. I can just picture your poor girl! Shame on you - she will be scarred for life now. Not knowing when its there and when its not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet Chynna is at the Rainbow Bridge now (July 2010), but I saw a video that reminded me of the time I stole Chynna's poop before she could bury it, and I had to come and reminisce a bit.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is too funny. It reminds me of toilet training my child. She cried when I flushed it and said "gone, gone."

mingking

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

HAHAH!!! 

This is so precious!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

My sweet Chynna is at the Rainbow Bridge now (July 2010), but I saw a video that reminded me of the time I stole Chynna's poop before she could bury it, and I had to come and reminisce a bit.

Loved the video, hate that she is gone on, gone ahead.  But oh MY what wonderful memories you have of her!  I laughed so hard I had to make a run for my own litter box before reading the whole thread.