Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone,

I was so numb this morning when I woke up. I felt as though I had lost all my friends and was so sad. I really didn't believe I could come back here after yesterday's fiasco. I do, however want to thank you for your support, Hissy, I do want to patch things up. It's the right thing to do.

I guess things happen for reasons that I don't understand and perhaps one day I will, but for now I don't. All I know is that I need to go on today. It's so beautiful here. Opie is on my window sill looking so handsome, what a regal cat I've been so blessed with..he's gorgeous. He's staring at my fingers as they fly on the keyboard...he's seems so entertained...boy what a life, just sitting on that chair...Too bad she can't be me! That's probably what he thinks. It makes me so very happy and to share his image with you.

Denice is my very good friend. It is an honor to know her. I've seen this woman battle fierce contenders and she's so determined to win at all costs. And she will. This is why I defend her and will always defend any of my friends. We must all understand her pain. I do want to point out that she is not looking for a reward. Her donations are to fight so this man will spend time in jail...there is no amount of money that will replace Max. Some of you got the wrong impression. I hope this clears up any misconception why the donations were being asked for.

Thank you so much Anne, your apology was so honorable that my admiration for you has certainly risen way above most. It is very difficult to admit when you're wrong or you have been somewhat over emotional. That is so brave. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As for writing delusions, I never knew I went overboard (lol) but I'm going to take a look at that too. I love you Jamie. Thank you for your loving recap and I want to thank all for giving her the chance to explain.

Well, I guess that's enough of that...I'm going to enjoy this gorgeous day that God's given us. I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed day too.

With Best Wishes
Love & God Bless Always,

Catarina
xoxoxoxoxx

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat,

I truly did not mean to make you cry with my post. The first one I wrote was a bit stern and I deleted it,then walked away from the computer and just thought about it. But, maybe it was just bad timing that I read your post when I did. But gal, after you write something to all of us, would you just please take a deep breath, walk away and come back re-read it and then push submit? You appear to have a tendency to blurt things out in your passion, and those "blurts" are sometimes humorous, but sometimes they hurt others. Your blurt yesterday hurt me. My response was to get back at you, and it was the WRONG thing to do here on the board. I should of just gone to email and explained to you how some of your statements affected me. Then, it would not have been necessary for someone to alert Max's Mom and have her come here and cause her further pain. That was not my intent at all.

I have known plenty of people who have taken up a cat's cause and sometimes there is justice in the end, but most times, it comes out in a very unfair way for the cat and the owner. Here in Oregon, after countless letter writing campaigns and emails and petitions, the legislature finally toughened up the animal abuse laws!
It has been almost 6 years in getting to this stage. But it is a celebration that finally people ARE listening.

If you and Denice are still so furious at me for speaking my mind, then please take it to email and off this board. Please tell her I meant no disrespect to Max's memory, for the post was to you, not to her. But for the sake of Anne and further flames, if you are hissed off email me. You can do it very easily.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ran across this thread this morning for the first time and read through the entire thing. We all have different things that we become passioned about and react to in different manners. I have only been here since this Spring - but have found that any problem or question that members have are thought about and cared about by other members. Everyone that comes here loves animals and cares for them in the ways that they can. Sometimes this is in the way of money or just reaching down to pet a stray or give him a bit of food. Others open their doors and give fur children a home, safe from abuse and neglect. Sometimes, we may help by just saying I understand, or I am sorry for you. The important thing is that we give of ourselves to another human/animal. No one thing is more of less important.
Meow to you all..........

Status
Not open for further replies.