White spot on cat's paw pad

Esya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my cat is sick and I'm bringing him to vet. But I would like to ask about white spots on cat's pad. It just suddenly appear on all 4 of his paw
17127427648278450079658104202444.jpg

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I would guess it's some sort of blister or burn. But really hard to tell from just a photo. I am glad you are taking him to a vet and would love to hear what your vets take is once you get back.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I agree, it is hard to tell from the pic. Since it is ob all 4 paws, and were to be some sort of blister/burn, it could be from something your cat stepped in, especially if he goes outdoors. Could also be why he is sick?

Yes, please do let us know what the vet says.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Esya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
But it seems that all my three cat has the same thing and they all have fever. The first has injured his legs and has wound on elbow of his hindleg and bump on his nose. The second has bump on his nose and limping around. The third has black sticky substance on her ear. I'm getting worried but there is not nearest vet. I need to travel quite far to get one.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you are saying that all three cats have those white places on their paws, then I say they got into/walked through something outside, and it may explain the fever too. Since they do go outside, injuries like the limping are going to happen, as will wounds. Keep the wound clean for now, and see what happens.

I can't say about the bump on two of their noses - is that new or something that has been there for a long while? The bump could be a genetic anomaly especially if these cats are related. If not, they too could be injuries from going outside.

Is the black gunky stuff ON or IN the one cat's ears? If inside the ear, it could be ear mites.

I'd keep your cats inside for now, and watch over them. If you can't travel to a vet, can you call one and share pics with them? Perhaps, they would have some suggestions about at home treatments.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sounds like you are past home care for sure. Hopefully the vet can give you some guidance but they may all have the same illness going on.

Esya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
17127996660598722966858129222686.jpg

It seems swelling and red.... I think it's a pus and it spreading

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
If you see pus and it appears to be getting worse, you need to see a vet. Depending on your vet, it might be possible for them to allow you to bring in one cat with pics of the others in order to save time and expense.

Esya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thankyou for those who replied the doctor said it was sporo

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Is the vet treating the cats for it? Did he give you any advice for helping them avoid contact with whatever caused it?