White Eye Color! Pic!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What color is her tail and ears?   I wonder if she isnt really a creme point with white, having so much white in the face the masque isnt visible.... So I think they are blue-white, really.

And Re white eyes - there are some dogs whom do have practically white eyes - the husky or some similiar polar-eskimoe breed...

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Our new baby has white eyes! Has anyone seen this or heard of a breed that has white eyes?

F fatedone

His eyes are actually blue, a very light shade, but they are blue. You can tell by the reflection in their eyes when you take a picture with the flash or when you shine a light on them at night.

Blue eyes always have a red reflection/glow whereas any other color has yellow or green glow.

Now, it is faint but I can see the red in your cat's eyes in the second picture you provided.

See what I mean about the "glow"?

Since he has blue eyes, he is likely a domestic short hair cat with the cream or flame point pattern with a lot of white.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

fatedone

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@StefanZ One ear is creme, one is white with a Grey zig zag. Her tail is brown mackerel stripes. I think she's so unique looking!

@Raina21 I didn't know that! Thank you!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
@StefanZ One ear is creme, one is white with a Grey zig zag. Her tail is brown mackerel stripes. I think she's so unique looking!

@Raina21 I didn't know that! Thank you!
Could we have a pic on the tail too?  And perhaps the ears.

Anyways, both Raina and I think essentielly the same, a domestic, some sort of point - be it creme or flame (and it seems lynx=tabby too)   AND a lotsa of white covering the face and the usual masque...

The riddle here is, if the tail is brown in color, its a little too much for both creme and even flame....   That is why I need the pics, its not enough with your description.

Btw, now on another computer, on pic nr 1, I see its clearly visible; white covers the face, but on the forebrow she is grayish...  Ergo; it IS white spots covering, she isnt naturally white.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fatedone

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could we have a pic on the tail too?  And perhaps the ears.

Anyways, both Raina and I think essentielly the same, a domestic, some sort of point - be it creme or flame (and it seems lynx=tabby too)   AND a lotsa of white covering the face and the usual masque...

The riddle here is, if the tail is brown in color, its a little too much for both creme and even flame....   That is why I need the pics, its not enough with your description.

Btw, now on another computer, on pic nr 1, I see its clearly visible; white covers the face, but on the forebrow she is grayish...  Ergo; it IS white spots covering, she isnt naturally white.
I hope this photo helps! Her fur is VERY thick.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ok, so too dark to be a creme point...  But I think I know.  The grayish fur on forebrow IS part of the masque!  Thus she is a blue point tabby.  What to do with that creme line on the first photo?  Pretend its some accidental miscoloring, or vice versa - take notice of it?

IF we take notice of it (you also tell one of the ears is crreme), it gives immediately away the whole; she is a diluted tortie, giving blue and creme on her point parts.  And tabby...  So she is "diluted torbie point  and white"...

Something like that....