White Cats!

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise

- This is Daisy. My father adopted her for my brother and I some years back..
She's no longer with us, but she was a funny cat. Pretty small for an adult, too. But she was my first animal that was kind of mine (only when I was allowed to see my dad.)

She's no longer with us.. Not because of old age, disease, or anything of that sort. Nope, she decided to pee on my uncle's clothes and he took her out and shot her.

I haven't seen my father or my uncle for a long time because of that.
-
Anyhow, sadness aside, Daisy was a very funny cat. She'd hide under the table and think that we couldn't see her, she'd topple down the stairs with her best friend, Kitty. (A stray my brother and I found. They took her in as well, but she hasn't done anything bad I guess.) She was always full of energy. And you know what, my uncle deserved his clothes being peed on. He really slacks off when it comes to the litter box.

I'm glad she doesn't have to live with them anymore, though. She can run free without worries of any bullets or sickness. :woohoo:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EggSandwich EggSandwich - God Bless beautiful little Daisy, Doug. Your Uncle is a very fortunate man - though a mighty poor excuse for a man, given that - to have a Nephew so understanding and level-headed. I wouldn't even have thought twice.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LeiLana80 LeiLana80 - Good Heavens but she's absolutely splendid. She carries all the Turkish Van Sv / Sv traits - including odd eyes - other than her non-copper eye being green rather than blue. Miss Kitty made my Steal This Cat list instantly!

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine
- She HATES water, though! So she didn't get that trait! :tongue:

You could *almost* convince me to let you steal her (note: not really, I'm just kidding ;)).... but you'd be inheriting a fussy tummy, lots of tangles, tons of random fur tufts throughout the house, dingleberries, and a pension to destroy furniture. Oh, and a strict 3-5 stroke/pet limit, and a distinct dislike for all other cats.

She is more work than the other 4 combined! lol
But she's goofy and entertaining and still plays like a giant kitten :hearthrob:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

- This is Daisy. My father adopted her for my brother and I some years back..
She's no longer with us, but she was a funny cat. Pretty small for an adult, too. But she was my first animal that was kind of mine (only when I was allowed to see my dad.)

She's no longer with us.. Not because of old age, disease, or anything of that sort. Nope, she decided to pee on my uncle's clothes and he took her out and shot her.

I haven't seen my father or my uncle for a long time because of that.
-
Anyhow, sadness aside, Daisy was a very funny cat. She'd hide under the table and think that we couldn't see her, she'd topple down the stairs with her best friend, Kitty. (A stray my brother and I found. They took her in as well, but she hasn't done anything bad I guess.) She was always full of energy. And you know what, my uncle deserved his clothes being peed on. He really slacks off when it comes to the litter box.

I'm glad she doesn't have to live with them anymore, though. She can run free without worries of any bullets or sickness. :woohoo:

I'm speechless... RIP sweet Daisy.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine
- She HATES water, though! So she didn't get that trait! :tongue:

You could *almost* convince me to let you steal her (note: not really, I'm just kidding ;)).... but you'd be inheriting a fussy tummy, lots of tangles, tons of random fur tufts throughout the house
LeiLana80 LeiLana80 - Fur tufts throughout the house? I wouldn't know anything about that.

bob_scottiecat.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Artemis' previous owner shared some pictures of him as a kitten. He was/is such a cutie!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
MeganLLB MeganLLB - Artemis really does have striking good looks!

From an old Polaroid - taken a third of a century ago - my sweet Katina, with her best Friend, Ta-Ta, a runaway Khao Manee whose owners simply didn't want her back:

View attachment 244334
Does she have two different colored eyes? Or is that just the way the picture came out? They are lovely!