Whisky visited me!!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The night of December 5th will be etched in my mind forever! This is what I wrote on the "ALL CATS GO TO RAINBOWBRIDGE" FB page...
I had a very good sleep last night...that is because a pet of my own finally visited me in my dreams! I was holding his body after he had died and wondering what to put him in to be cremated. He was already stiff. Then, in my ear I hear his meow. I turn and there he is, looking just like he did on Earth, except for the glowing light around him. He basically shared with me that he loves me for what I did and he is happy and letting me know that I will see him again....Whisky...THANK YOU!!!!

This is the first time a  pet that I have had has visited me in my dreams. I've had dreams about others pets, but never my own.

adewey7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is so wonderful!  I just had to put my Simon down yesterday and I hope that he comes to visit me in my dreams too. 

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Yes. My Hoots  has been passed some six years. I still miss her and dream about her.  I love it when she shows up in a dream. Many well wishes for you.

Last edited:

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How beautiful --- it brought tears to my eyes.    Our Rainbow Angels will never be forgotten and I hope my babies will come to me in my dreams also!     But even if they don't I feel they are all united at the Bridge and sharing thoughts of the years they spent with us.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful experience!

I've been lucky enough to get a visit from my Cotton and there's nothing quite like that feeling when they remind you they're still keeping an eye out for us.