While at the vet's today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

What happened with the coat on the blue kitten (sorry, don't recall the name and no time to look it up)?
Her coat is still funky, not curly not straight not longhair- go figure?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you could have a la perm person see this kitten, would be interesting to hear what they think!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ASH!! Are you going to stop by and see me on your way home so I can cuddle that precious little bundle/?????? AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! cuteness alert!!!!!!!!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

ASH!! Are you going to stop by and see me on your way home so I can cuddle that precious little bundle/?????? AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! cuteness alert!!!!!!!!
I wish I could but I am going up through Washinton and BC on the way home! Maybe one of these days we could have a meet up though!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

This morning when I came in from the barn, he was covered in kittens, and Massey had buried her head and part of her body into his beard and she was laying in such a way that she was purring into his ear. He looked up at me as I laughed, and he said (he was talking to Massey) "When that lady comes from Canada, we will just tell her it is nice to meet her, and send her away...YOU aren't going anywhere!" LOL
Now thats a picture i would have loved to see!!

I swear Riley looked like Sophie in the shower as well!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mike is having a hard time reading Harry Potter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Massey in a curl

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow Mary Anne is that what your Harry Potter cover looks like? Ours is totally different.
We've got a different one as well. Maybe it is depending on what country you are in?

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
From what I've heard there is an adult cover for the book like MA has as well as a childrens cover which is more colorful!

siameeeeeeze

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh wow, I am quite new here and havent been on that much. I have only just read this and it is soooooo brilliant what you have done for those kittens! They look so healthy now, and are adorable! I was sat at my desk at work with tears in my eyes when I read this! When I saw the pics of how small they were, and read about their illnesses, I was sure you were going to say they didnt survive, especially oliver when I read what was wrong with him. But they all did! Yay!
they are all so gorgeous!! I think it is amazing what you did for them.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I heard of consuming a book but... not Harry Potter!

Massey's coat continues to curl? Is that a mutation? How neat.

rirunyan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
you have three babies like me. They are so cute. My babies each gained 14 oz in one week.... LOL. Guess they are happy cats. LOL. I was wondering how can I only feed them at specific times and not have one hog all the food? Up til now I just keep their bowl full of kitten chow dry food. I don't want to overfeed however,

Also, how do I add a pic of my babies to my name on the side of a message, or do I have to wait until I am a big kat..