Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swamplady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are having very hard rain, lots of thunder, and winds that feel like the house will blow away. Smokey is tucked in her house under the bench which is under the carport in a safe place. Cally + Tiger are bunched up on my lap or on me rather in this lounge chair. Peppy is safe in bed with Milda. Wow hail is starting to fall like crazy. Our moods are ...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
  None of the four charging cables I have for my phone are working so I just had to shell out for another cable, plus overnight shipping.  I will probably run out of charge before the new cable arrives.  This is what I get for ordering two non-brand cables, trying to save money.  

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hiding away in my house all snuggled! Like many people, snowing like crazy here! Thank goodness I don't have to go anywhere today 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

crazy weather... started off last night as snow, then freezing rain, then sun came out shining with the temp going way up..now it is pouring rain and the temp is down a bit...

Inside the house for the rest of the day, all nice and cozy...Artie is on my bed, curled up, tight as but and sleeping..

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
:drool: - This is how I was before the novocaine wore off

:nervous: - This is how I feel after it's worn off, that injection site hurts!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:drool: - This is how I was before the novocaine wore off

:nervous: - This is how I feel after it's worn off, that injection site hurts!
I just had dental work done and would like to relate, but the novocaine didn't really kick in in time for me, so I sat there crying and pretending everything was ok. This is an office that charges extra for putting patients under, so I think they don't use the good stuff.

Hope your visit went well! Ugh I have 3 more procedures scheduled, all in one day. All major. Ugh

Today is :argh: :argh: because my boss told me to fill in for a coworker on a completely different shift. So I had to get someone to take my shift last night, I get up at 4 am on basically no sleep (expecting to work a double does that to me). It's icy outside and still dark when I left. I paid for the bus, slid my way into work, and guess what, my boss got the week wrong...its next week. So I lost 8 hours pay, and will go into work this afternoon on very little sleep. Unless I can take it off just...just BECAUSE I'm like :argh: I feel like brain poison right now, over such a stupid little mistake.

Oh and I made all kinds of complicated arrangements to get my pet sitter to take Robin to his appointment today because? Ya know, I was working ...:smshfrk: And god bless her, but she hates it when things get changed on her.

Its 840 am and I already need a drink....:please:

Last edited:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had dental work done and would like to relate, but the novocaine didn't really kick in in time for me, so I sat there crying and pretending everything was ok. This is an office that charges extra for putting patients under, so I think they don't use the good stuff.

Hope your visit went well! Ugh I have 3 more procedures scheduled, all in one day. All major. Ugh
I have issues with it kicking in in time also. I was numb everywhere EXCEPT in my tooth it seemed. This is a new phenomenon for me, maybe because I'm getting older? The heart racing part was almost immediate though. Omg. My hands were shaking and everything, and after the initial heart-racing part was done, I was quite nauseous. Aside from the novocaine issues though, yep, it was a good visit. And I've had multiple procedures in one day before, I feel your pain

Today is :argh: :argh: because my boss told me to fill in for a coworker on a completely different shift. So I had to get someone to take my shift last night, I get up at 4 am on basically no sleep (expecting to work a double does that to me). It's icy outside and still dark when I left. I paid for the bus, slid my way into work, and guess what, my boss got the week wrong...its next week. So I lost 8 hours pay, and will go into work this afternoon on very little sleep. Unless I can take it off just...just BECAUSE I'm like :argh: I feel like brain poison right now, over such a stupid little mistake.

Oh and I made all kinds of complicated arrangements to get my pet sitter to take Robin to his appointment today because? Ya know, I was working ...:smshfrk: And god bless her, but she hates it when things get changed on her.

Its 840 am and I already need a drink....:please:
That sounds just horrible. I have sleep anxiety too when I know I have to get sleep and I know I have to be up really early. And then I just CAN'T. Sucks that you didn't realize it was next week until you got there though.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
my efforts to testify before Concord NH senators yesterday seemed to open some eyes to new information. We packed that room. Standing room only. The hearing lasted 2 hours. 15 people testify against the bill that we have been fighting against in other states-So not a victory yet but one of the senators chased down one of the ladys who testified. I think slowly people are realizing that we have a say in laws being drafted...very interesting...feeling good. Glad I spoke out against silliness.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

Today is
because my boss told me to fill in for a coworker on a completely different shift. So I had to get someone to take my shift last night, I get up at 4 am on basically no sleep (expecting to work a double does that to me). It's icy outside and still dark when I left. I paid for the bus, slid my way into work, and guess what, my boss got the week wrong...its next week. So I lost 8 hours pay, and will go into work this afternoon on very little sleep. Unless I can take it off just...just BECAUSE I'm like
I feel like brain poison right now, over such a stupid little mistake.

Oh and I made all kinds of complicated arrangements to get my pet sitter to take Robin to his appointment today because? Ya know, I was working ...
And god bless her, but she hates it when things get changed on her.

Its 840 am and I already need a drink....
That would drive me up a wall.

Ugg bosses and their idiotic personalitiesl..

I feel for you.....I don't know if I could do the swing shift thing,....I would totally be freaking out!!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today I am 

I finished DD's  Federal financial aid renewal application for the 2016-2017 school year so that's one thing out of the way. 

We should be good to go on that now as long as they don't need anything else. 

Now it's just sending in her applications for local scholarships. I get to do all the fun jobs. 

I could have used a regular smiley but it's a pointy hat kind of day 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Found out I have everything I need to file my taxes! 

Now to make an appointment!

Such a nice day today. Lazy again...

The sun is shining brightly, fairly warm; feels like and smells like spring. Windows open just a out an inch to get the fresh air in.

Nice fresh air.

so all in all, my smiley will be a 
  for today!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

Found out I have everything I need to file my taxes! 

Now to make an appointment!

Such a nice day today. Lazy again...

The sun is shining brightly, fairly warm; feels like and smells like spring. Windows open just a out an inch to get the fresh air in.

Nice fresh air.

so all in all, my smiley will be a 
  for today!
Taxes?  Did someone say the word "taxes?"    
   I hate doing mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.