Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no emoji for how i am feelingi have been stuck in the hospital the past week or soafter going to er then icu then to where they would release you but finally i got a team of doctors that want to do more testing oh i had a large abcess in my hip joint thats been draining to feel better now too but an mri showed stuff in my spine and part of my brain looking like cancer i think but man i really have to tip my hat to the nursing staff herethey have really gone above and beyond caring for memaking sure my leg doesnt suffer much during necessary movements or transfers for testing they have made my stay an enjoyable one.gf and i are planning to buy some goodies for each shift today as a thank you forctaking such good care of me

ne

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There is no emoji for how i am feelingi have been stuck in the hospital the past week or soafter going to er then icu
You're right, there is no emoji to describe how you're feeling but maybe this one :censored: I'm so sorry you've been in the hospital and ICU this past week. I'm glad the nursing staff has been so attentive. 🤗 Please take care of yourself, we're all thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.:grouphug: I'm sure Gracie misses you too.:lovecat2:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
There is no emoji for how i am feelingi have been stuck in the hospital the past week or soafter going to er then icu then to where they would release you but finally i got a team of doctors that want to do more testing oh i had a large abcess in my hip joint thats been draining to feel better now too but an mri showed stuff in my spine and part of my brain looking like cancer i think but man i really have to tip my hat to the nursing staff herethey have really gone above and beyond caring for memaking sure my leg doesnt suffer much during necessary movements or transfers for testing they have made my stay an enjoyable one.gf and i are planning to buy some goodies for each shift today as a thank you forctaking such good care of me

ne
Was wondering what happened to you! I’m kind of wordless. You both sound stoic and upbeat despite everything, good on ya, hope you get better soon.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was wondering what happened to you! I’m kind of wordless. You both sound stoic and upbeat despite everything, good on ya, hope you get better soon.
Still here in hospital leg is feeling better the more this abcess drains out foood is not bad either and i probably would enjoy eatingbifvit wasnt forthis antibiotic the doc has me taking by iv maaan i really hate taking antibiotics

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Still here in hospital leg is feeling better the more this abcess drains out foood is not bad either and i probably would enjoy eatingbifvit wasnt forthis antibiotic the doc has me taking by iv maaan i really hate taking antibiotics
Thanks for keeping us updated, as we all do really care about you! Yeah antibiotics are no fun but necessary, and you can plan your menu for when you get outta there! Can they sneak in Kona coffee?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feel better, game misconduct game misconduct ! And sometimes a little food makes the antibiotic more tolerable.
Well i got it switched to a pill antibiotic instead of theiv fed one now so thats good one less tube to deal with also got valentines day covered now towith help of child hood friend she is buying a single rose and dropping it off for me so i have a rose to give my gf tonight when she she comes to visit me

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Well i got it switched to a pill antibiotic instead of theiv fed one now so thats good one less tube to deal with also got valentines day covered now towith help of child hood friend she is buying a single rose and dropping it off for me so i have a rose to give my gf tonight when she she comes to visit me
I'm sorry you're still in the hospital but it was so thoughtful of you to arrange for a friend to get your gf a rose for Valentine's Day.🌹
Sending more hugs and healing vibes to you. 🤗 :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Hope things are continuing to improve and you get better!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
😎 the sun is out which makes it a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.