Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
😍
I didn't see a celebration one in mine. I've been taking care of a neighbor's 7 pets for the last 2 weeks and had to go every few hours. With all mine that have medical problems, I typically got 30-50 minutes in between taking care of pets all day long and had NO time to myself. They come back in a few hours and I am SO happy!😁
Here's to hoping for a better year! I hope people start living their lives again and soon take off those masks even the those preaching the end is near, doubt work. I miss seeing smiles.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
😍
I didn't see a celebration one in mine. I've been taking care of a neighbor's 7 pets for the last 2 weeks and had to go every few hours. With all mine that have medical problems, I typically got 30-50 minutes in between taking care of pets all day long and had NO time to myself. They come back in a few hours and I am SO happy!😁
Here's to hoping for a better year! I hope people start living their lives again and soon take off those masks even the those preaching the end is near, doubt work. I miss seeing smiles.
Wow, that is a big commitment! Hope you are being paid for the pet sitting.

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, that is a big commitment! Hope you are being paid for the pet sitting.
Well, they paid the last time. Even though it was about 2mo after.😄 I never all for money though. I grew up a military brat and you just do thingslike that for your neighbor. Course, I hadn't planned on going more them twice a day. And next time I need to speak up that 3-4x in a single day is too much, with the time I have to spend on all mine ttoo.😝

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:argh::argh:have one of those annoying cracks on your finger tips from dryair and washing dishes its on the corner of my thumb so everything i do i get reminded its there wanting to split open more:rolleyes3:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:argh::argh:have one of those annoying cracks on your finger tips from dryair and washing dishes its on the corner of my thumb so everything i do i get reminded its there wanting to split open more:rolleyes3:
Perhaps you should consider wearing rubber gloves when washing dishes. I can't wash dishes with "Dawn" as it causes my skin to peel off. I use a milder Joy brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.