Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely i went ahead and did it ... but my back was hurting me when i got back home and i took some tylenol and laid down
I'm sorry to hear your back was hurting and you needed to take an OTC pain reliever but glad you were able to rest afterwards. :rbheart:

🧺 Speaking of laundry, I did a load today and will wait for tomorrow to do some more.
:read: Going to relax and try to get some reading done.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
🤒. Off to urgent care last night with a bladder infection. Already much better by this morning but still feeling a bit under the weather and will have a quiet day and maybe a nap.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
😬😬😬😬 Quiet recovery day I needed turned out to be not so much. Mother was taken to the hospital by ambulance due to breathing problems and the alzheimer auntie called to say she needed me to come over and fix her computer because “it was too complicated”. Put her off until tomorrow when I will also need to check on and feed my mom’s cat.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😬😬😬😬 Quiet recovery day I needed turned out to be not so much. Mother was taken to the hospital by ambulance due to breathing problems and the alzheimer auntie called to say she needed me to come over and fix her computer because “it was too complicated”. Put her off until tomorrow when I will also need to check on and feed my mom’s cat.
Sorry to hear that 😢 Praying for you and your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.