Which Room Do You & Your Kitties Spend the Most TIme In?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized I spent almost ALL day in our family room yesterday! Saba and Sasha were there with me the entire time.
Doesn't she ever go anywhere?
So I was thinking that I'd love to see where everyone else spends most of their time with their kitties~~
Here is half our messy family room and Sasha lazy bum!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocky and Fluffy love to be with the kids and I so they will follow whever we go which is usually in the living room,,,,,

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww tricia you have the same table as bens sisters bf.
and his oma has that loungeroom shrank!

We spend most of the time in the bedroom which is with the loungeroom.
I know our appartment isnt normal!

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

though, if "computer room" had been a choice, that would have been a close second for me

sassykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think we spend most of our time in the bonus room. It is set up as an office, computer nook, widescreen tv.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My computer is in my bedroom so I definitely spend most of my time in here. I don't really watch too much TV, but the living room would probably be second on the list, and the kitties are always wherever I am.

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I spend all my time in my bedroom cuz my computer is in here... So, Kai and I are in here most of the time unless I let him out and he wanders into my dad's room which I try to avoid because my father doesnt want him in there... I can't wait to have my own place!! Sooner rather than later!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I was going to add that with all the TCS addicts here, wherever the computer is is where you're going to find guardians and kitties! And what about the washing machine? Our last cat used to sleep in the washer on a thick towel.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He spends most of his time in the livng room b/c that is where his tree is. He spends hours looking out the window and sleeping in my... umm... his paripan chair. Or in his "secret fort" my end tabe that had fabric over it. When we go to my parent's house, he spends most of his time playing on the stairs. Throwing his mice down and running them back up. He has soo much fun!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I was going to add that with all the TCS addicts here, wherever the computer is is where you're going to find guardians and kitties! And what about the washing machine? Our last cat used to sleep in the washer on a thick towel.
oh Tricia I forgot that!!! Shame on me, because Sasha and Freddie (RIP 11/9/03) both love the dryer, just love it!

eddysgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Hi yes ur right there! My Eddie just loves climbing into the washer or dryer at every opportunity haha. Apart from that its the sofa in the living room.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Suzy favours the study, specifically either Daddy's computer chair or the top of the printer. She's quite the recluse, so if she's in the house, that's where she hangs out, whether Daddy's there or not.

Fawn is such an earwig, that there really is no ONE place you can truly expect to find her -- with or without a human.

Cindy's hangout is the (ahem) family room -- at least that's its official name, though "junk room" is more like it, these days, which is why there will not be a pic of it. It's also where my computer is, which makes it kind of "our" room. She likes the window sill on sunny mornings and at night, any number of private crevices, the bentwood chair where we have most of our cuddle sessions, and will sometimes get up in my lap at the computer (although, that means sharing my attention with that THING, so she doesn't usually stay long).

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The living room, definitely (but, I only have four other rooms, so it's not like there are that many options)!

I've posted these before, but here it is:

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger spends a lot of time in my room.... And Patches spends a lot of time in my housemates room because her room is bigger
.... Close second is the living room on the couches/chairs/wetbar