which one is better, Turkey or Turkey & Salmon pate

AnnieLu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really love Rawz and want to try several tastes for my cat. Rawz provides several options for pate, turkey, turkey & salmon, chicken and chicken & herring. They are all the same price at the store but which one is better? It seems like turkey&salmon and chicken&herring will have a higher protein amount than the other two. But fish-based food is not good for cat...

Which taste do you usually choose for your little one?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stick with meat-only foods. Rotate in the occasional seafood based food for variety. This goes for any brand, not just Rawz.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista is a Rawz cat. Turkey is her favorite. But sometimes we rotate rabbit or duck in. She can’t have chicken or salmon because those are her IBD trigger proteins.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AnnieLu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Krista is a Rawz cat. Turkey is her favorite. But sometimes we rotate rabbit or duck in. She can’t have chicken or salmon because those are her IBD trigger proteins.
My babies love the rabbit one. Where do you usually buy the Rawz food? It’s just so expensive for having a good quality rabbit food.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My babies love the rabbit one. Where do you usually buy the Rawz food? It’s just so expensive for having a good quality rabbit food.
Luckily, there are four pet food stores locally that carry Rawz. And usually two of them carry the rabbit. The others could order it. The one that is closest to me also has all three that Krista can eat: Turkey, Rabbit, and Duck. And the best price. I think $2.35/5.5 oz can. For keeping Krista’s IBD at bay, it’s well worth the price.