Which coat color attracts you the most?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i love my multi coloured cats like flash and she has the most adorable white mittens and socks and i adore black cats to

i also like white cats to im not so hot on red cats like my mams just something about them makes me think they have this mean streak

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all kitties, but I do have some favorite colors:
Colorpoint and snowshoe
Calico and dilute calico
Blue and blue/white
Cinnamon
Solid black
Shaded silver

tortietudelove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1) You can tell by my username on here that I have a love for that "Tortietude".
With that said, I love the Torties. I love not only their coloring, but the attitude that generally accompanies that beautiful swirling of colors. I do prefer Torties with white, but I love the regular Tortie as well as the Diluted.

2) I love the Siamese. I prefer the Oriental style moreso than the Applehead style, but I just love the piercing blue eyes and the gorgeous points of color. My favorites are the Blue, Tortie, Lilac, and Chocolate. I do like the Seal and Flame, but I tend to go more for the lesser common ones.

3) Solid Black

babz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Black kitties!
But it doesn't mean I don't love all kitties!

siamesepeaches

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love Siamese seal point colors, B&W tuxedo, and I always love white mittens on any cat.

killerapple

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
White fur is attracted to my black clothes and black fur is attracted to light colored flooring.
Oh wait, that is not the question!

I gush over all kitties, but I will admit that I was very struck by the beauty of the stray calico kitty we took in recently. She is such a gorgeous gal, and I've never knew people with calicos growing up, so she looks very exotic to me.

cleverkitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have always had multiple cats and like to have a mixture of colors/patterns. It makes things more interesting than if all your friends have the same appearance! It also makes it easier for friends and relatives to identify them as individuals and interact with them when they visit!