Which Breed Is My Cat? (poppi)

TheUnspokenDream

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey

Could someone please give me some information of this cat? She was found at my door a few months back and i kept her.

Thanks

Attachments

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow what a gift. She's lovely. Have you any clearer photos? I'm thinking along the lines of Siberian at the moment. You'll get more definite opinions soon.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll stick with what I said for now but we have members who know a lot more than me and they will contribute.
So, she just turned up at your door? Maybe you could tell us more on New Cats on the Block

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheUnspokenDream

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One night i when downstairs and heard this meow sound, i though nothing off it and when upstairs. I heard it again so i open the door and i see her in the corner, on my work boots. I looked at her for a little while, then she lifted her paw and there was a two pound coin under it. (Rent):flail: Wasn't Mine.

So i picked her up and shes been with me for a few months now. I got her chipped there and all the other stuff that comes with it.

The Vet couldn't tell me much about her, but he fell in love with her just like i did.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So you're in the UK then. Anyone would fall in love with her. What's her personality like?

TheUnspokenDream

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
North of Ireland, shes wonderful everyone loves her.

I go to work at 5.30am shes up waiting for me and at the door eveyday at 6.30pm. I someone Be away for a few days and she just lays at my bedroom door meowing.

Shes a little diva. :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
No idea on breed other than her being longhair but that is one spectacular tail there! :redheartpump: Does her fur mat and tangle needing a lot of grooming or is it fairly low maintenance? Soft and fluffy or more smooth ?

TheUnspokenDream

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Shes very soft. Her fur does tangle but will brush out

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with Mightyboosh, who knows a lot about the giant breeds; I think Siberian is a good comparison. Poppi is very cute!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Soft, fluffy, spectacular tail, and cute - what's not to tell her. :thumbsup: I'm sure she know's she's gorgeous anyway but it never hurts to hear it over and over and get some extra scritches at the same time. :D You can give her a few from me.:petcat:

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She does resemble a Siberian but without papers, finding a purebred cat is extremely rare. All you can say for sure is that she is a domestic longhair.