Where To Buy Supplies For Short Line/syringe Sub Q Fluids For Cat?

Dashseven

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am having to give our cat fluids through a short line with a syringe and can't find a site that sells these supplies. The vet will only give us one or two more lines (friend helped me find this method). I actually saw a you tube video where the vet used a butterfly line and a syringe...do you need a special butterfly line for cats? Agggh, my cat won't sit still for the IV drip.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dashseven

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a script so I'll check this out. I think I looked here once before. I need the butterfly lines with extension. Thx!

Dashseven

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Try VetServ. Account Login
Ask if you need a prescription from your vet. I don't remember because it has been to long since I had to order any fluids or lines.
Oh, this is your website. I thought it was link to a med supply place.

Dashseven

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You have to have a business or be a vet to get supplies from there.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No you don’t. I am neither a business or a vet and I order from them all the time. You do have to set up an account with them to see the prices. I copied and pasted the address after logging in, just google VetServ to get to the page where you can create an account.

FrankieNMurphy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I buy mine from either ValleyVet or ValliVet. I got a script from the doctor, but the company called her themselves. Needles and venosets (delivery tube) are only pennies.