Where is your cat?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess it was cold last night. 😏
5318AB50-D55A-4BF4-AE9A-6D9A3B1922CC.jpeg

Mooch likes to start the day on the couch with my son. He had to get work done at his desk so he made this for her. I was walking back and forth watering plants and almost didn’t see her tucked in the side instead of on top of it. :lol: She looks tiny like this.
A26DDA90-C894-4717-B3AB-53B215AE5AE5.jpeg

Shes also demanding breakfast in bed.😏
B5393237-6268-4822-9227-E53A566E7409.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LEGENDofBEVERLY

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just love this! I had one one that loved to jump to the top of doors, especially if it was one I wanted to shut. And they seem to feel quite proud of their achievement,
haha. I think is started because one was chasing the other and that was the bet way to get away. Then it sort of became a game to see who i had to rescue the most in a single day. I know one of them ate through the Christmas lights I have wrapped around the column while i was at work one day. They've sorta stopped after I re-wrapped the the lights and tacked them better.

I have a swinging door on the other side of the house the they've climbed a few times but they've knocked it free and been driven into the wall as its closed more times then they care for lol.

My DS REALLY wants an orange tabby because my mother has one that he absolutely adores. And who adores him. I don’t really remember him being much of a hooligan when he was a kitten; but hes an absolute baby now. Demanding attention and stealing your snacks. :lol:
These are my first since I moved away from my parents and they are amazing. I've always been a black cat guy but would be surprised if i go without an orange tabby moving forward. And they are an odd couple: One is the sweetest thing ever the other is my class clown problem child. Love them both to death.