Where is everyone from? (And welcome to the Forums)

bub45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I plan on it. If I make any mistakes in my posting, please don't hesitate to educate me. BTW, nice to meet you.

PS. Was this the right place to introduce myself?

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bub45; Nice to meet you, Bookitty;I know we've already met but it looks like the three of us are the only ones around posting to the site, with nothing else to do on a Sat. nite and bupcas on TV. . . . . I' gonna check the threads and see if I've missed anything earlier today. Be back later. Threeleggedkat

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome everyone!

Yes, this is just the right thread for introducing yourself!

Hope you enjoy this place - I know I do

gimpycat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im from Calhoun, Georgia! God's country. Im just sitting here watching Bristol and all the wrecks. (NASCAR) I had to move from Georgia in October of 99. We live in Altus, Oklahoma now. (Yeehaw!)

hma11176

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. My name is Heather and I live in NC. I am a 24 year old 1st grade teacher. I am new to the forum and so far, I love what I am reading. It is very comforting to know that other cats do some of the same strange things as mine. I have two babies. Their names are Smokey and Oreo. I look forward to learning about all of you and your babies. I also look forward to sharing my crazy cat stories with you.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Heather! Hope you enjoy it here!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Bub and Heather!!!!!! Glad to have you both here with us!!!!!

kaaren sander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, Heather,
Welcome to another North Carolinian. I live in the Asheville area of this beautiful state. Have a daughter who is a school teacher- she teaches music in a K-8 school.
You'll love this site.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daar Heather,
It's so nice to have you here with us at the "The Cat Site"
You'll love it here, please stick around and you'll enjoy even more stories and facts just as I have, not to mention, meet some really great people!

micia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
May I introduce myself?

I'm Nikki from Rome, Italy. I found this nice cat site and since I'm definitely a cat-person I'd love to join the forums. I'm owned by three furry babies, they are a great part of my life. My second passion is English, so I think it's a great opportunity here...talking of cats and learning more and more English..!Looks like there are a lot of nice people here!
Hope to post often. Go on with this wonderful job, Anne!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the catsite!! I am sure you will fit right in. Please, tell us more about your 3 babies.

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My naame is Sue and I live in Uncasville, Connecticut with my roomate and our 6 delightful furbabies. K.C. is about 10,Katie is about 8, Bear is 2 1/2, Fritzie is 1 1/2, Smudge is about 1, and Ferris(who thinks he is a big wheel) is about 9 months. All of them are strays or throw-away kitties, but each of them has their own unique story. I am so happy to have stumbled upon this site!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Nikki and Sue!!!! I know you will both enjoy it here! We love to see new faces....

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Bob, I am glad you stopped in the lounge to introduce yourself! Welcome to the wonderful world of cat lovers.

prettykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, I just registerd here. My name is Serena and I live in Oklahoma. I am single and have a daughter and 3 cats. I have loved cats all of my life.

I had one cat who lived to be 17 years old and still cherish her. My cats living now are silver-13, buttons-4 and Jasmine-3.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome everyone! So good to have you here!

Nikki - this is a great way to learn English! I am not a native speaker of English myself and I can certainly feel a huge improvement in my Engilsh these past few months.

micia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Anne, I would have never told you are not a native English speaker! Congrats! If I were half fluent as you, I'd be in heaven! BTW, I visited Israel about 20 (...poor me...I'm growing old!) years ago, during a cruise in the Mediterranean. It was absolutely fascinating. Such a wonderful mixture of ancient and modern, spirituality and future. I can still remember very well the religious atmosphere of Jerusalem and Betlem. And the intense mysticism of the desert. And an unforgettable landscape on the Golden and Silver Mosques. God bless you, Anne, your people and your country with a lasting peace. Shalom.