Where Do You Buy Leukeran/chlorambucil

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just curious where people have found the best price/source for this drug? I noticed that it is available cheap from out of country.

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to get mine from Roadrunner Pharmacy. 877-518-4589, 623-434-1180. I don’t know if it was the cheapest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to get mine from Roadrunner Pharmacy. 877-518-4589, 623-434-1180. I don’t know if it was the cheapest.
They are in country... I don;t have to but the Chlorambucil yet but do know it is used for some forms of Cancer. Pricing in the u.s. is $24 and up per pill. Out of country Chlorambucil is like $1.35 per pill. It is called Clokeran and is a generic Chlorambucil mfgd in India. I buy COPD meds. from India, much much cheaper.

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don’t remember the Clorambucil being that expensive at Roadrunner. Of course it was a cat-sized dose. The chemical name is Leukeran.

I worry about buying meds from out of the country because of quality control issues. I know that companies will charge as much as the market will bear but they also have the FDA to contend with here, as opposed to in the Wild East.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don’t remember the Clorambucil being that expensive at Roadrunner. Of course it was a cat-sized dose. The chemical name is Leukeran.

I worry about buying meds from out of the country because of quality control issues. I know that companies will charge as much as the market will bear but they also have the FDA to contend with here, as opposed to in the Wild East.
when I first started looking at ordering from India for my COPD I too was very apprehensive, but there were quite a few people on COPD board doing it plus the Mfg. is a major international co. I've been using the breathing meds. for about a year with no problem. It is definitely something I will consider if Dr. prescribes the Leukeran.