Where can you stay(motels/hotels) if you have pets??

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mom's coming to town this weekend, and she has a dog. I have three cats, and two of them don't like dogs.....I need to help her find a place to stay that will let her bring the dog, but it's got to be on a budget because she's American and their money is going to be treating my Father-in-Law's cancer

He wants to see my kids one last time before he can't travel any longer...

If anyone knows of a good hotel chain in Ontario, please let me know

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about your father-in-law.  

I just took a look at tripadvisor.com and there seem to be quite a few pet friendly hotels in Ontario.  I don't know which ones would be closest to your home and would best meet their price range, but you might want to check out the website.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My mom's coming to town this weekend, and she has a dog. I have three cats, and two of them don't like dogs.....I need to help her find a place to stay that will let her bring the dog, but it's got to be on a budget because she's American and their money is going to be treating my Father-in-Law's cancer

He wants to see my kids one last time before he can't travel any longer...

If anyone knows of a good hotel chain in Ontario, please let me know
You just said Ontario and I don't know the area at all but the Comfort Inn at the Toronto airport is $77 per night this weekend and the allow 1 pet per room. Here is their policy

Pet Accommodation: $10/pet per night Limit: 1 Pet/Room 25lbs or under. Must be caged when left unattended.

That's a reasonable price. I was looking at hotels in the Orlando area for when I take DD to Disney for her birthday and some want a $200 deposit for pets. They have good reviews on TripAdvisor but again, I have no idea if this is even remotely near where you are but it's a good example.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
$77/night is pretty good! I found a Comfort Inn that offered a smoking room for $100/ night, and a Ramada for $125 plus $25 deposit for the pet. Then I found a motel that offered basic accommodation for $80 plus $20 deposit for the Friday and Saturday and $69 for the Sunday. That's all we have around here, so I guess they'll have to manage. 

No such thing as a $39 room if you travel with pets. Discount motels won't let them in