Where are you from?

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think there's a thread somewhere about this, but I am a California girl living(trapped) in Connecticut

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm from the UK!!! yipee......(sarcasm there...:laughing: eh, its not that bad really, but Id rather have the weather from California or somewhere!! hee hee)

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm from Bulgaria

It's beautiful country and I wish you could come see it one day!

eeva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well... I'm in Finland, and since we're not 'continental' Europe, I chose "other". Scandinavia at least should be among the choices, if you pick out continental Europe from the rest. Ours is a beautiful country as well, come and visit when you come to Europe.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Arizona! Would like to move out of this heat sometime, though!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm from the USA, and very unfortunately, also from
Minnesota.
It actually hasn't been very cold here yet, the daytime temperatures have been in the 50's and 60's. But it would be nice to live someplace that has much shorter winters.

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am British but I have been living in the Middle East for the last 20 years with my parents. I am currently living in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nightsowindy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oops! Eeva - I'm sorry! I was trying to figure out if I forgot any place (and I knew I would) and I couldn't think of anywhere - but you got me - sorry!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I voted Asia, though Israel is in the middle of the middle east and connects to Africa and Europe as well.

I can tell you that we have members and visitors from all over the place. Here's a list of the countries we've had visitors from in the past month: USA, Australia, Canada, Israel, United Kingdom, Netherlands, New Zealand, Greece, Sweden, Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Saudi Arabia, France,Germany, Russian Federation, Indonesia, Italy, Brazil, Denmark, Austria, South Africa, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Chile, Czech Republic, Argentina, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania, Philippines, Romania, Brunei Darussalam, Columbia, Cyprus, Hungary, Jordan, Macedonia, Pakistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Armenia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Fiji, Gibraltar, Honduras, Iceland, India, Jamaica, Korea, Luxembourg, Norway, Slovenia, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Vanuatu.