When Will My Cat Give Birth!

DaisyandBenji

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello there! I'm new here and found your site just right now.

I have a pregnant cat named Daisy and I can't figure out when she's going to give birth. This is my first time having a pregnant cat so I don't know too much on what to look for.

She started attacking my legs whenever I walk by for the last few days and asking for attention but whenever I give it to her she attacking me and growls. I can feel the kittens kicking and her nipples are quite large but not as big as my neighbour's cat who also just had kittens.

Since I'm no pregnant cat expert I thought she was 9 weeks like 3 weeks ago so I think I'm a bit off. ;)

Thank you in advance! :lol2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DaisyandBenji

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! I will look at those links. :-)

We are going to. The plan was her going to get fixed but my other cat, Benji, (Daisy's brother) broke his hip so it got delayed and then WHOOPS! We must have a stray cat around. :crackup:

lacy2000

Windy City Fosters
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The thing I always use to estimate when birth will happen is to note when the babies start kicking. The first time you feel them kicking means she has around 2 weeks left! So it sounds like you will have kittens within the next 2 weeks.

DaisyandBenji

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The thing I always use to estimate when birth will happen is to note when the babies start kicking. The first time you feel them kicking means she has around 2 weeks left! So it sounds like you will have kittens within the next 2 weeks.
I've been feeling them kicking for weeks now, LOL! Sorry, I should have put that in.

DaisyandBenji

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well Daisy ended up having her kittens April 25th! (The day I started this thread!)

There were 6 but two died. The other 4 are very healthy though!