What's your Quarantine score?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It's Sunday! I think I got 3 but only because I always go outside with the little dog so eagles don't eat him, lol. And I only brushed my hair because it was super wonky when I got up.

But yeah, I never wear makeup or style my hair, and I don't usually have a hot breakfast or coffee every day (I have an energy drink instead). And the pants I wear every day have an elastic waistband, at least partially. So I couldn't score higher than a 6 anyway.
By the 'I don't do that ever, anyway, rule' you've scored an 8 :thumbsup:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 today! I don't wear makeup and I've never had to use anything too fancy to do my hair, and I also don't drink coffee, because I suppose I'm a bit of an unintentional contrarian. :lol: So I'd say my score is pretty good for Easter Sunday. (I put on jeans to feel fancy while I went around in the car to play Pokemon Go for 20 minutes, lol.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve made it up to an 8 today.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yesterday I left the house to bring some food to my mother. When I drove by my neighbor I stopped to tell her to feel free to pick some of the daffodils in my yard. This woman clearly hit all 10 on the list. Perfect makeup, perfect hair, etc. On the other hand, my hair is starting to look like Medusa. :paperbag:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My score is higher today, as I went to the grocery store, so had to brush my hair! I also styled it with hot tools for the first time in weeks, and put on some tinted moisturizer. Still no pants without an elastic waistband though. :lol:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I got up to an 8 yesterday. I'm not feeling very hopeful for today. :lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
6 Going from pj's to hang around the house close--t-shirt with leggings, or fleece pj's; after a shower.. Sometimes, I forget to brush my hair~~ but it is short, so who cares!

That is if making instant oatmeal, counts as cooking breakfast???

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
6 + 5 bonus points because I still have to go to work. No time off for me because I’m considered critical care...