What's Your Favorite Animal Movie?

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would have to say Benji is my favorite--the original one made in the seventies. I have never been particularly fond of dogs and much prefer cats, but this movie had a very intense and exciting plot, at least for a kid. I have never really liked cutesy kids movies (even as a little kid) but have have always loved suspenseful ones, so this one was right up my alley when I first saw it at about the age of six or seven. I was genuinely worried about the kidnapped kids and whether or not Benji would save them in time! I found the movie on DVD a few years ago and still watch it from time to time.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Movie with an animal as the main character: Babe, Nestor The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey, and It's a Dog's Life

Movies with animals featured as characters: Water For Elephants, Hidalgo, Iron Will, King Kong (just not the end) and Keanu

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do fictional animals count?
I can't get enough of watching "How to Train your Dragon". Toothless is so cat like anyway!
I like so many animal movies, whether it be a cartoon or live action that I can't really decide.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ze' Aristocats!

Everybody wants to be a cat,
'Cause a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at . . .

. . . a square with a horn
makes you wish you weren't born
everytime he plays

with a square in the act,
you can set music back
to the caveman days . . . .

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin Hood:

The Black Stallion (I watched this movie over and over again as a kid lol):

Black Beauty (Cheating here since it is a TV series):

Wow I was watching a lot on black horses. Don't tell my horse about this :lol: he will get jealous, despite me being totally content with his beautiful chestnut colour.

I don't really watch animal movies, I am SO EMOTIONALLY WEAK! Total blubber. I will cry like every 5 minutes :doh: and I absolutely hate crying when watching a movie.