whats your fav online store to buy cat goodies

freaknpink

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been doing a lot of shopping at Drs Foster & Smith
As they have good sales and fast shipping. What online stores do you shop at?

Apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in.

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really like chewy.com. No issues with any of my orders. Super quick shipping (free with orders over $49).

I have also ordered from doggiefood.com. The sales can be pretty good, but shipping is slow and there have been reports of incomplete orders. They make it right in the end, but something is broken in their shipping department.

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chewy.com for my commercial cat food needs, litter, and commercial treats. Amazon for my cat supplements, grooming tools, toys. Etsy for some misc items, mostly for me haha. Foster and Smith is another one I check too!

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Only one I've done is Amazon, since I found Wellness for a great price their with free shipping. I have yet to use any other site for my kittens food. I'm looking diligently for one that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping or makes me spend 100, 50, 80 min to get free shipping X_X

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We're in Europe, so the first place we turn to is zooplus, though nowadays that's mainly just for litter, toys, etc., because Mogli is on prescription food that's only sold by vets or directly from the producer.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amazon, Chewy.com and Drs. Foster and Smith.  Petco sometimes has some decent sales too.

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually physically go to Petco for their sales and pair them with coupons XD They call me a crazy coupon cat l
ady

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

freaknpink

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't have much luck finding coupons for cat stuff...care to share? Lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
We're in Europe, so the first place we turn to is zooplus, though nowadays that's mainly just for litter, toys, etc., because Mogli is on prescription food that's only sold by vets or directly from the producer.
Snap. Me too. I look at some of the food offers and really wish I could get them.   I started out with Pet Planet and had a not so good experience, but Zooplus has a fair selection of litter and toys at good prices, plus their deliveries have always been on time.  Not so great on health stuff: if I got that on  line rather than the vet I'd probably use Amazon as they seem to have what I get at fair prices.

Last edited:

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have much luck finding coupons for cat stuff...care to share? Lol
I usually get the Sunday paper (it has coupons) And get some from thier, I also ask everybody I know that gets the sunday paper to kindly donate their kitty coupons to me 
As long as its a manufactors coupon PetCo accepts it. I also get some from online sites. But they have restrictions on how many I can print
 But it also depends on the coupon. I love paring my coupons with my PetCo rewards card 
 I get an even better deal that way. What products do you usually like to buy in store? I could help you with coupons

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

freaknpink

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I usually get the Sunday paper (it has coupons) And get some from thier, I also ask everybody I know that gets the sunday paper to kindly donate their kitty coupons to me :catguy: As long as its a manufactors coupon PetCo accepts it. I also get some from online sites. But they have restrictions on how many I can print

But it also depends on the coupon. I love paring my coupons with my PetCo rewards card :happy2:  I get an even better deal that way. What products do you usually like to buy in store? I could help you with coupons
My cats are Blue Buffalo lovers so we buy a lot of bb dry food. As far as treats and wet I jump around as long as their grain free. We use a ton of Arm and hammer litter and I tend to impulse buy all kinds of things like toys, beds, brushes etc. Coupons are good excuses for me to spoil them more. Lol

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats are Blue Buffalo lovers so we buy a lot of bb dry food. As far as treats and wet I jump around as long as their grain free. We use a ton of Arm and hammer litter and I tend to impulse buy all kinds of things like toys, beds, brushes etc. Coupons are good excuses for me to spoil them more. Lol
Oh I love using coupons just to buy my kitten things and justify it haha. Have you taken the Blue Test online? They send you coupons for their products in the mail, pretty speedy too. About 2-3 weeks for them to arrive. I also recommend you go online to arm&hammer. If you register you can print their coupons for a wide variety of any of their products.

Last edited by a moderator: