What’s your cat’s purrfession?

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many of us have known our cats to be excellent nurses when we’re not well, but in what other professions or trades have they shown their expertise? It struck me today that Daisy is both a pawdiologist (she always tries to help when I change the batteries in Mum’s hearing aids) and a furmacist - she gets up on the kitchen bench to tell me when it’s time to mix her Osmolax, supurrvises me doing it, and drinks it right from the spoon.

So, what are your kitties’ secret or not-so-secret professions, trades and skills?

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once knew how to sing but I've lost my singing voice and ........ Mogy loves to hear the unmelodic sounds I now produce and comes running up to me for a head rub. She's obviously either a very bad music critic or just a comforter trying to ease my pain! The other cats pretend not to have heard my raspy renderings of beautiful songs!

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ash is a domestic engineer and babysitter. He likes to make sure that his food dish in covered when empty and that his litter box is clean before using. If it isn't, he will tell me. Lulu is a nail stylist and obsessed with emery boards. She could be a dentist too, I had to give her her own toothbrush. :lol: