What's your absolute favorite perfume?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

I LOVE J'Adore by Christian Dior
Yes!! That's the perfume that I love but couldn't think of!! It smells sooooooooooooooo good!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

This is MY scent - I don't feel like me if I'm not wearing it.

I got hooked on it when it first came out, used the entire 3+ oz bottle in abt 8 months, and when I went back to buy more, they'd had some sort of recall on the formulation and it wasn't available - for OVER A YEAR!!!!!! I am sure I drove the girls in VS stores in three states to distraction asking them every week when???? are you gonna get more of this stuff?????? They weren't even selling the lotions for it! Needless to say, I"m very, very grateful that I can now get it and all the lotions and potions to go with any time I want
Should I be concerned? I sometimes buy mine on ebay. Who's to say it's not the recalled stuff. I had no idea. Do you know why?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fav for the past few years is
Seringa by Floris London (hard to find in US)

Michael by Michael Kors

Lime Basil & Mandrin & Key Lime Blossom by Jo Malone

Newest one is Artemisia by Penhaligons London-this is described as a fusion of Jasmine Tea, Flowers and Green foliage and vanilla on a bed of precious woods and warm amber!!! (I got at Caeser's Palace forum shoppes in Vegas!!)

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Should I be concerned? I sometimes buy mine on ebay. Who's to say it's not the recalled stuff. I had no idea. Do you know why?
I don't think you need to worry about it - it's been three or four years since it came back, and I haven't had any trouble getting it since. The salesgirl explained to me that the company had a problem with the formulation the perfumerie (sp?) made not being "quite right" - not bad, just not quite what they were looking for. So they sent them back to the drawing board, and it took them a year to fix it. THANK GOODNESS it's long ago and far away, and I can get it whenever I want now

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I have a bunch!

Right now it's these though.

8-Abercrombie and Fitch

Heavenly-Victoria Secret

Secret Crush-Victoria Secret

Paris-Paris Hilton

Forever Romance-Victoria Secret

Body-Victoria Secret

I switch from day to day so I don't get sick of them haha.