What's wrong with my cat?

evanjalinerose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Today I noticed my cat behaving a little strangely. She usually talks a little, but today she's talking more, and very insistently. When she sits I can feel that she's larger on her right side (right before her leg) than on the left side, and she flicks her tail very hard when I touch the right side. She also took a few swipes at me. She seems to be in pain, but what could be wrong?

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really sure whats wrong. But larger makes me think maybe a infection abcess? You should take your cat ASAP to have your vet check her out ..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

evanjalinerose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is so weird. Now she appears to be fine. When she stood I felt her sides and they felt even and she didn't protest at all. For awhile she was hiding in a corner so I was starting to panic but then she moved away from the corner and she went up and down stairs, jumped on a bed and off, and I felt her sides a few times with no complaints at all.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does she go outside at all? Maybe she was bitten by a bee or something? Spider bite?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

evanjalinerose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

Does she go outside at all? Maybe she was bitten by a bee or something? Spider bite?
I try to keep her inside, but she escapes occasionally when the door is open. Sometimes there are spides inside and she loves to play with them, being a cat, but they're a harmless species.