what's the meaning behind your username?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is part of my first name (Margaret) and the first initial (d) of my last name.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Boris and Diamond were the two cats I had when I joined.  There was a character in an old movie named Johnny Diamond.  I thought Boris Diamond would be a good take-off.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well...kind long, very silly story.  Several years ago, I was sort of adopted by a small group of young adults, all in their mid to late 20's.  A couple of them were real night people, like me, and several times a week they would come by, pick me up, and we would go just ride around, stop for coffee, and talk about life and the world in general.  SO...One night, they came to get me after I'd been watching some silly vampire movie, and when I got to the car, being a smart alec, I said, "There is no need to fear, Mama Night is with you."  Well, of COURSE it stuck, and the whole group started calling me Mama Night.  When I was looking for a screen name, I just changed the spelling of Night to Nyt and added the year of my birth to the end of it.  I use the name on almost every site I go to.  I have no reason to change it.  So if you see Mamanyt or Mamanyt1953 on another site, it is probably me.

ladybellac17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine is all about Twilight books
Lady for me since im a lady and bella for bella in twilight c17 for Edwards last name of Cullen and 17 is his age in which he was changed into a vampire. I had to honor both characters. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, all my favorites were taken: tomcat, Katzenfreund (friend of cats),coolcat, even bobcat. So I combined bob- (of bobcat) with the German -Kater (cat). And chose a matching bobcat avatar. Actually, I did it backwards: it's the avatar that induced me to the choice.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine's not creative at all. It's part of my last name, 1, and my first name. I use it for most things. It was my original Instagram username.
Just a couple of days after signing up, I realized that it would've been much more fun to use my Xbox gamertag (and current Instagram name), ElvishYeti. Oh well!