What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner - big salad of romaine, celery, mini-bell pepper, scallion, a yogurt Caesar dressing. 1 piece of baked boneless, skinless chicken breast. Fresh broccoli, boiled. 1 Savory Citrus Pepper Oopsie roll. 1 serving Punjab eggplant. 1 gluten-free cinnamon sugar doughnut.  Big dinner!

miki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
DH cooked up a wonderful dinner of tortellini salad with grilled tomato vinaigrette and some baked vegetables. Afterwards we had homemade crème brulee and I made cream puffs for a guest coming over tomorrow. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and decorated with mini Reese's peanut butter cups. It was a small slice, but it was really good. It was an early birthday cake for the husband of my GF.
OMG slurp slurp!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios last night

Drinking my coffee now

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Of course in a hot drink. No point otherwise. How many times I've lost biscuits in my tea coffee. And then suck yummy milk chocolate.

Last thing I ate was an ice cream cone with 3 ice cream balls.
Before that had chicken livers with mashed potatoes. Reasonable. It seems Brits of all walks of life like to dip their bikkies.
Oh no of course about it: ginger nuts dunked in cold milk are the best!  Ginger milk and ginger biscuits that don't break your teeth...

A pile of Maltesers.  I now want some juice to process all the sugar. (Then I might eat the rest of last night's lasagna with a vegetable or two)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband wanted to go out to a restaurant he'd been curious to try out.  I had a small salad with blue cheese dressing on the side (ate maybe 1 tablespoon of dressing) - no croutons, and a burger made with a chicken breast instead of beef, grilled onions instead of breaded and fried, blue cheese, 1 bacon strip, 1 slice Swiss cheese, no bun - had them wrap it in lettuce instead.

My carb was 3 tiny doughnuts - fresh made, dipped in cinnamon sugar, and a Chai tea Bumblebar. Great meal..really good flavor on the chicken.
Oh give me a chicken burger anytime. If I do have a hamburger I only rst one half of the roll. Too much for me. I went to a restaurant last night and had chicken livers and mashed potatoes. It was okay.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh give me a chicken burger anytime. If I do have a hamburger I only rst one half of the roll. Too much for me. I went to a restaurant last night and had chicken livers and mashed potatoes. It was okay.
You are amazingly good with your food Pat. Good for you.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The remainder of the lasagna I had yesterday and it tasted better re-heated.  I had a stack of French beans with it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no of course about it: ginger nuts dunked in cold milk are the best!  Ginger milk and ginger biscuits that don't break your teeth...

A pile of Maltesers.  I now want some juice to process all the sugar. (Then I might eat the rest of last night's lasagna with a vegetable or two)
I don't like milk.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That might even be worse than my Maltesers!!! 
   Bet it tasted good though. (my eyes are glowing green BTW). 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Two Oreo lemon cookies and one Oreo vanilla birthday cake cookie. Rick is an Oreo junkie and they were on sale at the store this week. I like the lemon, but the birthday cake cookies tasted rather artificial-ly....is that a word? I don't know, they had a weird taste, which is good because now I won't want them anything. The lemon ones though? Tasty!

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester
Do the lemon Oreos have a bit of a tart taste or are they really sweet.
I love slightly tart lemon cookies.

I've had 2 cups coffee and now am working on a diet coke. I've been up since 4:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.