What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

not having enough time to meal prep for the week always messes me up too. but don't give up and keep at it :)

the entenman's chocolate covered donuts are my weakness too. but i gotta get rid of my waddle :(
I feel ya on weaknesses!  I don't have much of a sweet tooth.  But something fatty, like bacon...that's my weakness. 

Thanks. As long as I don't let myself get too hungry, I have been feeling ok. 
I've never been pregnant, but I hear that the food 'n pregnancy thing can be awfully trying sometimes.  Eating often seems to be the key.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MMMMMM @peaches08
 , you don't know what kind of craving you just hit me with! (i hate you -____-)
for dinner last night: baked chicken, black rice, and steamed veggies. i experimented with this red pepper i bought, decided to marinade the chicken in the pepper, with olive oil, lemon juice and some lemon and chives salad dressing. OMG it came out super spicy. but the it was a hit with the BF so i'm going to have to make it again.
for breakfast this morning: 3 boiled eggs with black pepper, garlic salt, and some mild cheddar cheese on top. 
mmmm.
I love super spicy. What sort of red pepper?
I also eat 3 eggs at a time.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Banana walnut bread? White Velveeta queso? Pepper Jack? Twix? Pancakes? Bacon?
And here I sit with a container of low-fat peach yogurt.
I am starving! Starving, I tell you. And then I read all this.
I hope you all get so fat you waddle. :D
Poor baby. You'll be laughing at us in the end with your super sexy figure.
I already waddle lol.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!  White Velveeta Queso loaf mixed with Rotel tomatoes (I like hot).  I actually do like healthier foods, but time has not been on my side lately.  And portion size...I've got to get on that.
And I already waddle.  You ought to see me run.  :lol3:   However, oddly enough, I'm losing size.  Probably because it takes a lot of cals to move this body.
I have to hold my boobs when I run :-(

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Banana walnut bread? White Velveeta queso? Pepper Jack? Twix? Pancakes? Bacon?

And here I sit with a container of low-fat peach yogurt.

I am starving! Starving, I tell you. And then I read all this.

I hope you all get so fat you waddle.
You will have the last laugh my friend.

Its all worth it. It better be!

I just had a cape seed roll with a slice of low fat tasty cheese. A cape seed roll has 11grains in it. it looks so healthy you would think it would taste horrible but they are actually yummy.

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been pregnant, but I hear that the food 'n pregnancy thing can be awfully trying sometimes.  Eating often seems to be the key.
It's getting better as I get farther along, but it still sucks. At least now, I can manage to make dinner and eat without feeling sick. I get full really fast and then hungry again two hours later.

I had an Eat-More chocolate bar. I've always loved them and when I saw them on sale at the grocery store, I had to have one. I went to give Aimee a little bite and she took the rest (there about about an inch left). She ran away laughing and ate it. She's lucky she's so cute.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's getting better as I get farther along, but it still sucks. At least now, I can manage to make dinner and eat without feeling sick. I get full really fast and then hungry again two hours later.

I had an Eat-More chocolate bar. I've always loved them and when I saw them on sale at the grocery store, I had to have one. I went to give Aimee a little bite and she took the rest (there about about an inch left). She ran away laughing and ate it. She's lucky she's so cute.
And yes she is so cute!!

I just scoffed down dry tuna in spring water the rest of my lunch is still cooking.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my reward meal - salad of romaine, celery and scallion with ranch dressing. 1 serving of a recipe I created (inspired by another) for garlic bacon swiss chard. 2 Trader Joe's Chile Lime Chicken burgers as one big double stack sandwich with 1/4 of a serving of beefsteak tomato, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 tab. mayo, and 2 slices toasted gluten-free whole grain bread.  Desert was a strawberry greek yogurt, and decaf hazelnut coffee with 1 oz. half and half.  I'm stuffed :)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a tuna pasta bake but I used veggies instead of pasta. It did look like cat food:D but it tasted quite nice.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast - just had something I created that I call 'green beans carbonara'.  Green beans cooked with 1 slice low sodium bacon (no other fat), and once the bacon is rendered and crisping, I scramble in an egg so the green beans are coated with it.  Today's variation - I added in some paleo garlic chili sauce (garlic and fresh jalapeno's are the main ingredients..sooooo good), and a slice of Colby cheese.  Decaf coffee with 1 oz. half and half finished the meal.  This is pretty typical for me re the number of calories I'll have at breakfast - 259 - as well as the composition - protein and low carb veggies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

And yes she is so cute!!

I just scoffed down dry tuna in spring water the rest of my lunch is still cooking.
Don't think Aimee would be as likely to run off with the dry tuna. 
    @catlover19, did your little cutiepie steel the other half of your bagel too? 

I had more of my home made evil ice cream.  I have decided that some grated orange zest would be a very nice addition to the recipe but think it might not be a good idea to make the stuff again.... I might try sprinkling some on top of my next portion. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't think Aimee would be as likely to run off with the dry tuna. 
    @catlover19, did your little cutiepie steel the other half of your bagel too? 

I had more of my home made evil ice cream.  I have decided that some grated orange zest would be a very nice addition to the recipe but think it might not be a good idea to make the stuff again.... I might try sprinkling some on top of my next portion. 
She had a bit of my bagel. It wasn't very good so I threw part of it out. 

I had some Reese's Pieces. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my reward meal - salad of romaine, celery and scallion with ranch dressing. 1 serving of a recipe I created (inspired by another) for garlic bacon swiss chard. 2 Trader Joe's Chile Lime Chicken burgers as one big double stack sandwich with 1/4 of a serving of beefsteak tomato, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 tab. mayo, and 2 slices toasted gluten-free whole grain bread.  Desert was a strawberry greek yogurt, and decaf hazelnut coffee with 1 oz. half and half.  I'm stuffed :)
You seem to have eaten more than you usually do.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Japanese soup with noodles and beef and a hard boiled egg. Lots of food but no seasoning.
There's more food but I haven't eaten it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.