What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A large bowl of potato chips. I was so hungry for potato chips! So I put my bowl on my scales, zeroed it out, then poured chips in to the bowl. Weighed them out, got the calorie content to put in My Fitness Pal, and that's what I had for supper last night. Was it healthy? Of course not. Did I enjoy them? Oh yeah! 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm halfway through breakfast. A lemon squeezed in water. A boiled egg, Brazil nuts and almonds and a cup of tea. I still have a green shake to drink.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
A chocolate cakey thing.
   You are bad! 

I resisted badness this morning before work and had a banana sandwich.  This evening I had chicken liver pate on toast closely followed by a bit of rocky road (that will be my chocolate cakey thing 
  ).

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's havarti cheese?
It's a creamy cheese with holes, kind of like Swiss. It's very good. I love it on sandwiches.

I ate hot hamburger and fries not even 2 hours ago but I am already really hungry. Baby feels like he's had a growth spurt, he feels so strong and my belly has grown a lot this week...combined with being hungry a lot more. He's going to be a big boy.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:bat:    You are bad! :lol3:
I resisted badness this morning before work and had a banana sandwich.  This evening I had chicken liver pate on toast closely followed by a bit of rocky road
(that will be my chocolate cakey thing :yummy:   ).
It was his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.